Hello from SC

55Brodie

Well Known Member
IMG_0031.JPG Here is my new turd. It has a warmed over dual quad 65 348 block, M22, power front discs and needs just about everything. It is a real SS at least. I had a 62 SS 327 4 speed T10 back in 69-72. Always regretted seeing it go. So 44 years later I get to relive my youth. Looking forward to learning a lot from you guys and gals.

Dewman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Welcome aboard!!! Lots of good folks here to help if you need it!

Agent Blue

Well Known Member
Wow, ! Nice 62........ and you get to buy one with the drive train in place. Your miles ahead of me. Its a great forum packed with information. The additional interest will better the library to draw from. There are so many nice cars on here I should hide in the wings for a couple years to even be close to being considered a member. M-22, now I am really jealous !
Welcome.

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Thanks Blue. The condition of the car was waaay overstated and I probably paid more than I should have. But it does have good bones and with a lot of tweaking it should make for fun driver. I have no show car, shiny paint, numbers matching aspirations for it. I'm too old for that.
And yes the M22 sounds like feeding time at the zoo in the lower three gears, but does quiet down quite a bit in high gear!

Eric Kozmic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Welcome aboard!

I'm over in the upstate area and will be looking for you as I drive around the state.