34 Chev master coupe body or back half

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hi Guys,
Just wondering for future use how hard is it to find a 34 or 35 for that matter Chev master coupe back half or body?
Like hens teeth over here, only 6 3 window coupes ever in the country, only 4 of them still exist

not sure on 5 windows

Steve

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Not that I've been looking, but I've only seen a couple. The one I saw most often was because my Dad wanted to restore it. After he passed, my uncle ended up with it.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Steve,
There have been quite a few as of late on Seattlecraigslist both project and complete. Kind of suprised me.
When I search craigslist on the left hand margin check the box that says "include other areas" then page down to the bottom it will say add 6 more keep adding until there are no more. This will allow you to search a wide range of area.
if you find something let me know.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
thanks guys

That coupe is one model up from what i was looking at Dan
Not sure over there but here we had the Junior and master in 34 (two different body sizes)
Im after a master 34 coupe rear or body, i think the front sheetmetal off a 35 fitted the 34 master, not sure
Nice looking car
I have two 34 master sedans, looking at making a coupe or tudor out of one of them

Steve

jwhotrod

Supporting Member 1
the 34 master coupe is a 5 window, the 3 windows are standard coupes, 33 and 35 standard sheet metal sort of interchange but NOT 35 master, whole different animal, it is the first turret top model (full hard roof not inserted). masters interchange with masters, as do std to std but not in between. I have a 34 master coupe and a 35 std sedan.