USA TRAVEL / EVENTS

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey All,
So end of May is fast approaching and we are starting to see what is on the Calendar for our travels and maybe who's up for a meet and greet.
We arrive in to San Fran on May 27 and on the 28th we head North making our way to either Portland and maybe even Seattle and then Back down to Stockton CA.

Dave (boxerdog), maybe i can pop round and see what progress on the projects have been made since i was there last and tell a few lies:crazy.
Moving on from CA and the real event I'm looking forward to is Kentucky, where a lot of us will all get to say "G'day Mate or Kiora Bro":cool:.
After an awesome event i'm sure we head back to LA for a couple of days and maybe Mike (58delivery) if you are free i'd like to come and say hey. This would be around June 21 /22.

Looking forward to another awesome trip

Gav

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey All,
So end of May is fast approaching and we are starting to see what is on the Calendar for our travels and maybe who's up for a meet and greet.
We arrive in to San Fran on May 27 and on the 28th we head North making our way to either Portland and maybe even Seattle and then Back down to Stockton CA.

Dave (boxerdog), maybe i can pop round and see what progress on the projects have been made since i was there last and tell a few lies:crazy.
Moving on from CA and the real event I'm looking forward to is Kentucky, where a lot of us will all get to say "G'day Mate or Kiora Bro":cool:.
After an awesome event i'm sure we head back to LA for a couple of days and maybe Mike (58delivery) if you are free i'd like to come and say hey. This would be around June 21 /22.

Looking forward to another awesome trip

Gav
Gav , Giny ^ I are looking forward to meeting up with you again this year in Kentucky Have a safe trip !!:D:D
:clap:cheers

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Gav , Giny ^ I are looking forward to meeting up with you again this year in Kentucky Have a safe trip !!:D:D
:clap:cheers
Hey Butch, thanks, but think you might be thinking of Steve who was over at great bend.

But yes getting anxious to meet you, Giny an the whole bunch of you great folk.

Gav

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Hmmm... End of May, eh? Hopefully if you swing through the Midwest to see folks like Phil you can stop by Columbia Missouri on the way to Bowling Green, KY and help me move all my stuff into the newly created Manshed. If some pieces don't make it all the way, at least I'll know they're in a good place :)

Cheers!

TomK

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
When will you be coming through Portland? Would to love to hook up for dinner, we could also go to a museum thats close that houses one of our members car. Pat

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Pat, that would be great. I'm aiming to catch up with Dan on Monday, so maybe Tuesday if that would suit!

PM me your contact number and I'll be in touch when we hit Portland.

Gav

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
What is your route to Bowling Green, Kentucky?

I suspect you might be coming across the US on Interstate 70 on the way to Bowling Green?

Let us know your timing and path and maybe we can figure out a way to connect as you make your way across the USA (in your Chevrolet?).

Cheers!
TomK

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
What is your route to Bowling Green, Kentucky?

I suspect you might be coming across the US on Interstate 70 on the way to Bowling Green?

Let us know your timing and path and maybe we can figure out a way to connect as you make your way across the USA (in your Chevrolet?).

Cheers!
TomK

Gav will have to confirm but i think they are on a tin chicken across from the west coast to bowling green Tom.

Steve

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I tried to get him to go to your place and then come by mine, Tom. It seems he's flying to Nashville.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Makes sense that he'd be flying across the states. People sometimes call Missouri "a fly over state" :) :) :).

Just so you know Steve, we can be a little "geographically challenged" here in the States :).

Here's a few facts related to NZ for us stateside folk:
http://www.newzealand.com/us/facts/

Cheers!
TomK

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Tom,
Thanks for that, lots of stuff in there i didn't know
Apparently other countries drive on the opposite side of the road:crazy now who would have thunk that

We have a pretty cool little island over here and you are all more than welcome to come over for a visit

Just be prepared for higher gas prices

Steve