Inaugural Super Chevy Show at National Trail (NHRA)

How about this for a July Event?

• Total voters

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Roster for Super Chevy at National Trail, Columbus/Hebron, Ohio

Dave "Royaloak62" SHOW
Bo "Bomar" RACE

Ray, "Fathead Racing" RACE
Val & Jim, "Mc409" RACE
Dave, "Iowa409Guy RACE
Brian Fugate RACE
Scott Hall RACE
Bill, "4 Speed Man" NOT SURE
Lonnie, "Last 60" RACE
Shan, "Quickshift 409" RACE

Updated 6-28-2016 Totals 8 RACE, 1 SHOW, 1 NOT SURE

Last edited:

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If you go to National Trails web site they have a list of places to stay within 10-15 min of track with descriptions and numbers. Too many for my head to hold and don't know how to transfer or link to here.

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
SORRY RACERS:
I won't be at this event. Since I got it started in March. three family events have come up. Two reunions and one high school graduation party for my Granddaughter.
I hate to back out - not like me.
Right now there are only 8 racers. It's going to be a long shot to get 20 cars for out own class.
I'll see many of you at the Fred Totten Shoot Out in Beaver Springs.
Regards, Mark Steele

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Sorry to hear that Mark, I had such a good time at the HOT ROD REUNION that I cant wait to see everyone again, and this time maybe :pray...........I'll have my car.
I've talked to Bryan Fugate, and Scott Hall, they are coming, Lonnie and Scott are bringing the 62 AND the 60, Bryan his 63, if we can get an updated list maybe we will be able to save some spots and we can park together, I won't be coming in until Friday the 29th around lunch,
So
Ray (Fathead)
Shan (Quickshift 409)
Dave (Iowa 409 Guy)
Val & Jim McCombs, (Mc409)
Bryan Fugate
Bill (4 Speed Man)
Martin (Bub6le 2op)
Bo (Bomar)
Dave (ROYALOAK62)
anybody else......:D

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Looks like I can't make it. Canada fishing trip with son-in -law and grandson. You guys are my second family but they are my first. Ray, sometimes my mouth will engage before my brain. :doh
I'm disappointed but understand. I just this last weekend spent the days in the Pennsylvania mountains with my brother in law and my nephews. We will miss you.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I'm out as a show car also. Dropped the 62 off to my son Brad to have some fun with it after Bowling Green.
Hope to see everyone at the next get together in the future.

Dave