1960 Pontiac Ventura

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Too nice to drive, almost.:D

Interesting routing of the exhaust over the frame, how close is it to the gas tank? Does your fuel line go through the tunnel?

Don

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
No videos and I didn't even take any pictures. Between the exhaust guy and another freind the car has been out of my possession for 31 days. I had to reschedule the front end alignment 5 times but finally got it back Wednesday night and had it scheduled for front end alignment 9:00 am Thursday. Still didn't have the hood on but rounded up some of my buddies yesterday afternoon and got it on. Still need to install wing windows door glass and door panels.

That first drive makes it all worth it. Kim and I took it to the local drive in after dinner for ice cream cones...:winner

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Dan,
As big of a car as the 60 is, do you feel cramped in it? I do in mine. There is no head room compared to the 61. When I drive my 60 I feel like my head is about touching the headliner. And, the floor pans don't drop down like the 61 causing your legs to stick straight out which enhances the cramped feeling.
But I do like them though. Mine is in the upholstery shop now having that white piping corrected.