Inaugural Super Chevy Show at National Trail (NHRA)

How about this for a July Event?

• Total voters

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
If Tom pays for this trip he will have to leave out some light fixtures in his man shed.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Let's race !!!

That's what im talkin about!!!!!!!Hey howbout 62BT409, and BSL409, ya'll gonna come and race with us, come on.......I just put a call in to John he's workin on the Tulsa event this week end, so I told him we were just gonna jump in and race so as soon as he lets me know the class, I will relay all information back to you guys.
So lets plan on firing up the grill or grills and have a party in Columbus!!!!!!!!!!:flag:dance:bacon:dj:flag:dance:pepper

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Here's the list as I have it
Ray (Fathead)
Dave and Mary (Iowa 409 Guy)
Val & Jim McCombs, (Mc409)
Bryan Fugate
Bill (4 Speed Man)
Martin and Linda (Bub6le 2op)
Bo (Bomar)
Ricky and Loreen (Rickys61)
Lonnie and Scott Hall (Last 60)
anybody else......:D

Possibles
MRHP
de31168
Tom/James

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
That's what im talkin about!!!!!!!Hey howbout 62BT409, and BSL409, ya'll gonna come and race with us, come on.......I just put a call in to John he's workin on the Tulsa event this week end, so I told him we were just gonna jump in and race so as soon as he lets me know the class, I will relay all information back to you guys.
So lets plan on firing up the grill or grills and have a party in Columbus!!!!!!!!!!:flag:dance:bacon:dj:flag:dance:pepper
Sorry 6-3/4 HR drive and time just too many other things going on that weekend. Have fun all

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
gonna miss a Ray gin and tonic as will be going by National Trail at noon on August 1. Soo Sad
Robert

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=67716&zoneid=23
ok guys............ yall need to get with me pretty quick unless you trust me, my opinion we need to run in the bracket II class......
No Delay boxes , Trans-Brakes are allowed, 9.00 seconds or slower, Bracket Race, Dial your own.
BELOW IS FOR THE WHOLE WEEK END
Entry (Fri - Sun)
$140
Entry (Sat - Sun) $125
Single Day Entry (Sat or Sun) $70
1/4-mile (9.00 - Slower)

SATURDAY RACE
WINNER: $ 1,500
Runner Up: $ 600
Semi: $ 200
Quarters: $ 100
Eights: $ 75
Schedule permitting - 1st OR 2nd Round Buybacks - $40

SUNDAY RACE
I have talked with Mike, Director of National Trailways and John Rozieria of Super Chevy they have 14 spots saved for us so we can park together. Guys if you have any questions let me know and I will try to find the answers. next year they are willing to make our own class just like Beech Bend the HOT ROD REUNION, we're on a roll
ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL LET ME KNOW so we can put on the best show we can ..............thanks guys and see you at the track

Martin

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Here's the list so far
Ray (Fathead)
Dave and Mary (Iowa 409 Guy)
Val & Jim McCombs, (Mc409)
Bryan Fugate
Bill (4 Speed Man)
Martin and Linda (Bub6le 2op)
Bo (Bomar)
Ricky and Loreen (Rickys61)
Lonnie and Scott Hall (Last 60)
anybody else......:D

Maybe
de31168
Tom/James

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=67716&zoneid=23
ok guys............ yall need to get with me pretty quick unless you trust me, my opinion we need to run in the bracket II class......
No Delay boxes , Trans-Brakes are allowed, 9.00 seconds or slower, Bracket Race, Dial your own. Add $5.00 to the entry fee if you want to run the PRO SHOW which is exhibition Passes
BELOW IS FOR THE WHOLE WEEK END
Entry (Fri - Sun)
$140
Entry (Sat - Sun) $125
Single Day Entry (Sat or Sun) $70
1/4-mile (9.00 - Slower)

SATURDAY RACE

SUNDAY RACE
I have talked with Mike, Director of National Trailways and John Rozieria of Super Chevy they have 14 spots saved for us so we can park together. Guys if you have any questions let me know and I will try to find the answers. next year they are willing to make our own class just like Beech Bend the HOT ROD REUNION, we're on a roll
ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL LET ME KNOW so we can put on the best show we can ..............thanks guys and see you at the track

Martin

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Any pictures or videos
Well crap this race is next weekend
There still may be hope yet.

Last edited:

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:cool: James we need you to take the pictures, or videos this coming week end, July 29,30,31,............ you and Tom will be there right..:brush.... we have 14 spaces saved for us, I won't be there until around 11 or 12 Friday, so remember if you get there before me tell them you are with the 348-409 guys and we have parking for all of us to be together.
if you don't have my number and want it, pm me and I will be glad to give it to you. But, WE HAVE 14 SPOTS SAVED FOR US, that was a stipulation I asked for.... we have to be able to park together. No Problem, They were very friendly and Professional, sounds like a good event, is anybody camping at the track, just trying to see so we might plan a little cookout after the races.........any ideas or suggestions