Murder/suicide at a junkyard I go too!!!

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yes indeed, the world has gone mad. You'll need a bullet proof vest capable of stopping assault rifle ammo. I'm told they weigh about 14 lbs. Might be a bit hot in that junk yard, but at least you'll walk away, Carmine.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have heard of killer prices, however that is somewhat different. It is sad that our society more and more seems to have only one solution to problems. We often hear that crime is no higher today than 50 years ago, it is just reported more. Maybe it is, I would not know, because statistics can be manipulated to align itself directly with the person who is writing the stories view, therefore it is incredibly impossible to actually find real unbiased data these days. I still believe that violent crime has overall increased in our country. And I have not even started with how bad race relations have been since the idiot that 50 plus percent elected to run the country has caused, and the violent crime that is associated with that.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
The way it is going I would not be surprised if someone goes for a politician to make a bigger name for himself!!!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
The way it is going I would not be surprised if someone goes for a politician to make a bigger name for himself!!!

THAT is the biggest concern I have for my country right now. There are a LOT of people that would like a certain person gone.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanks for your opinion from across the sea about my Country. I'll go stick my head in the sand. It's all rainbows and unicorns in there.

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I can think of a few circumstances that a 5K dollar bullet would be well worth the expense. First and foremost is if you are coming into my home attacking my wife. The rest I will leave to your imagination. Remember, Thug Lives Don't Matter. TLDM and when they are shot, like the acronym says Told Em ...... And for the sensitive people, Thugs are all races, colors, sexes, sexual orientation, religion, social economic status, and all the other divisive labels that people like to use these days. Trash is Trash, and like all Trash should be taken out.

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Schu yl Kill County, there you go Bob, the name says it all !! sad scenario though.

Unfortunately it is the " F^*k You" generation.