whats the fastest 409/ 4 speed car??

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Donnie never ran a Muncie.....we both bought Jericos at the same time....that was pretty early in out NSS days.

Russ, Where all those Jericos part of the deal when Rick Johnson got his? I missed out on that deal. One of these days.... Bob

RCampbell

Well Known Member
Russ, Where all those Jericos part of the deal when Rick Johnson got his? I missed out on that deal. One of these days.... Bob

Probably. Frank Zaluad bought a package of 6...I got one...Donnie...Dave Johnson...Jim Whittenberg...and Frank each took one...seems like Rick probably bought the sixth.....but that was a long time ago. I sold my Jerico to a friend who has used it for several years in a Bonneville car...set a couple of records...the gear box has NEVER been apart.

62409wagon

Well Known Member
our best time with the wagon is 12:30 @ 108. all stock motor little different cam
car is at 4000 lbs. will do much better this year. :beerbang

johnnyriviera

Well Known Member
Well since someone bumped this back to life, and I just took the car out last night, I'll chime in.
All steel body, stroker, Eddy heads, CRW intake, full exhaust, Muncie, 3:73 gears, drag radials. Ran my best last night in the cool air of 12.04@115
Generally runs 12.20's during heat of the day. Hopefully will dip into 11's once the driver (me) launches better. Current 60' times need work.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
That was the only time I was in front.
I did learn one thing. If I am going to run in SS I got some work to do.