Let the Wild Rumpus Begin!

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
One of those was for me.
I thought as hard as I worked at least he could have bought full strength.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Bud Light. I don't drink beer very often, but when I do it's the brand pulled by horses :).

Thanks for Phil for letting go of many of his precious pieces, and thanks to James for piloting us home safely to unload those shelves and all the stuff Phil made me take :) :) :).

Not much progress on the man shed lately, been slaving away across the street on the two Condos...

STA_6024.JPG

TomK

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
yes bud light
Not sure how he thinks I am going to keep my girlish figure drinking light beer.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Don't 'member James...............did you have Bud Light for lunch yesterday????????????????
Sounds like you made it home OK with the shelves!!!:appl:appl:appl:appl
Thanks again Tom. Bought my new truck today so thanks for the donation!!!!

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Yes I did have bud light at lunch but the beer tender dropped the ball on that one and for me my favorite beer is cold and free.
Those were some nice shelf's but a new truck???
I need to have a talk with Tom.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Hmmm, a girlie man. Anything else going on here?:rub
!!!Hay I ain't fallin for no banana up my tail pipe!!!
Hoping my beer gut keep them away so they don't block the view of the car.

You know what they say about a woman They can draw you farther than dynamite can blow you.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Don't 'member James...............did you have Bud Light for lunch yesterday????????????????

Ford???

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
New truck eh.,,,,got a camera,,,,,,,

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I missed a page of this thread and just found the picture of Tom, I approve wholeheartedly. Don't worry, I still have beer and cars and I'm thinking about building another garage. I have one of straw, one of sticks and one of metal, I need one of brick.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Tom:
I am at Kansas Speedway in Phil's west side of town and coming through Columbia I-70 tomorrow morning would like to see the perfect shop/garage. I tried to call earlier but might have a bad cell number
Robert

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Robert:

Dang, I keep missing your messages :(. Just got back late last night from Minneapolis (wedding) and didn't have my phone on me earlier this morning when you called.

Hopefully you can see it finished when you pass through this Fall :).

Cheers!

Tom

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Update on the Manshed Project. Been working diligently on the two units across the street and finally got those near completion. Just a few inspection issues to deal with and on to the next project.

That would be back to the Manshed project, which I started nearly 10 years ago :).

Been working on the exterior of the buildings while finishing up the HVAC, plumbing rough in, and electric rough in. Here's a pic of her with her new HardieBoard siding and aluminum soffits:

STA_6229.JPG

Here's a side view that shows the lower section below street level:

STB_6230.JPG

Just passed inspections for the mechanicals and got the go ahead to insulate:
STA_6274.JPG

STC_6264.JPG

Cheers!
TomK