Inaugural Super Chevy Show at National Trail (NHRA)

How about this for a July Event?

• Total voters

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Come on James, gonna race and have a partay!!!!!!!......it'll be fun

Last edited:

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Weather Forecast for this weekend in Columbus, Super Chevy
Friday occasional Thunderstorms high 84 low 67 Rain chance 60% Humidity 72% Wind 9 mph
Saturday High 84 low 67 Rain chance 20% Humidity 67% Wind 11 mph
Sunday High 84 low 64 Rain chance 20% Humidity 66% Wind 7 mph

Doesn't look bad after Friday

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Getting pumped. Loaded most of the stuff in the trailer tonite. Checked tires, ect. Load up the Crusher tomorrow night, hook up, and head out Thursday AM as soon as I can get The Favorite Wife around. Approximately 625 miles.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Getting pumped. Loaded most of the stuff in the trailer tonite. Checked tires, ect. Load up the Crusher tomorrow night, hook up, and head out Thursday AM as soon as I can get The Favorite Wife around. Approximately 625 miles.
I'll have a cold one waiting for you.

62BT409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Was planning to tow the car out for the show, but mother nature is looking as she is not going to be in a good mood. Was hoping to show the car to sale. Everyone have a good time.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hate to hear that sounds like rain will be gone after Friday come on hang out and enjoy the show

Mc409

Well Known Member
Just watched channel 10 out of Columbus. Friday looks wet but only a 30% chance on Saturday and Sunday looks good. See you there !
Jim & Val

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Dave..................put snow tires on the Crusher for better traction in the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Friday there wont be a whole lot goin on anyway.......:wax but Saturday and Sunday look good see ya'll at the track.........:burnout

4speedman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Here's the list as I have it
Ray (Fathead)
Dave and Mary (Iowa 409 Guy)
Val & Jim McCombs, (Mc409)
Bryan Fugate
Bill (4 Speed Man)
Martin and Linda (Bub6le 2op)
Bo (Bomar)
Ricky and Loreen (Rickys61)
Lonnie and Scott Hall (Last 60)
anybody else......:D

Possibles
MRHP
de31168
Tom/James
I see my name on the list,i m not going to be there.I did a little Drag racing back in the day[wish i had not stoped ] Do a little car showing,need to do more but will not be there this weekend.Have fun!