clinton cash- must watch video

409 lever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I can not figure out how to post this video here but, go to youtube and search for ''Clinton cash''this video will make your head spin, all this went down while the kunt was secretary of state. what will be in store if she makes it to 1600 Pennsylvania. send this video to everyone you know.
how her and slick willie aren't in orange jumpsuits is amazing.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The sad thing is that 50% of America doesn't care. They do the same thing as some sports fans do. A player on their favorite team can grab, and rape a woman in the public street with a thousand witness's, and they will make an excuse for them because it is "Their" guy, person, or team. Same thing with politics. It is all about deflection. Blame other presidents and people of the other party, instead of just dealing with the person and the situation. If you ask some of the people I know and work with, no democrat or liberal has "ever" done anything wrong, corrupt, immoral, raped anyone, molested any child, taken bribes, given jobs to family or friends, used campaign monies illegally, lied, been and adulterer, drove drunk, lied on their taxes, yelled at their children, exceeded the speed limit, owned a gun, shot a gun, hated someone because of their color, race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, ( I take that back, they don't believe in religion and want it banned in every form ) drank alcohol under age, used political position to get favor for sex, jobs, coercion, get out of a speeding ticket, received gifts, ............. sorry this could go on all night. Come to think about it, heck, they are perfect. Maybe we all should be like them. :dunno2 Seems to me, although not always, when a Republican or Conservative screws up and is caught, the they tend to throw out their own. The other side circles the wagons and protects at all cost. I have always been willing to converse with anyone about anything, and admit when my beliefs are challenged, or if someone in my party has done something wrong. However for quite some time the other side has at all cost been unwilling to admit to anything in any form at all period. I think we need to go back to the adage, of: You don't discuss Politics or Religion period.

To the other side that has perpetuated so much hate and violence lately, although they claim to be the all inclusive, love everyone, opened minded, freedom of speech ( that they fought so hard in the 60's to promote, and now they fight so hard to suppress ) :finger :finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Not to side track this thread but, ,,,,,,,,, if I were Donald Trump I would not have even run for president. I would continue what he was doing in his own world and say screw it, if you want to continue Obama way of politic's have at it!!!! This campaign has cost him a lot of money he would have not needed to spend.. The president's make's $400,000 a year ,First Lady $10,000 a year according to a Google search, a drop in the bucket compared to what he make's yearly..... He mentioned why he is running, but maybe he want's the recognition also. I often wondered why ,,,,,,,,,,,,,:dunno

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
The sad thing is that 50% of America doesn't care. They do the same thing as some sports fans do. A player on their favorite team can grab, and rape a woman in the public street with a thousand witness's, and they will make an excuse for them because it is "Their" guy, person, or team. Same thing with politics. It is all about deflection. Blame other presidents and people of the other party, instead of just dealing with the person and the situation. If you ask some of the people I know and work with, no democrat or liberal has "ever" done anything wrong, corrupt, immoral, raped anyone, molested any child, taken bribes, given jobs to family or friends, used campaign monies illegally, lied, been and adulterer, drove drunk, lied on their taxes, yelled at their children, exceeded the speed limit, owned a gun, shot a gun, hated someone because of their color, race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, ( I take that back, they don't believe in religion and want it banned in every form ) drank alcohol under age, used political position to get favor for sex, jobs, coercion, get out of a speeding ticket, received gifts, ............. sorry this could go on all night. Come to think about it, heck, they are perfect. Maybe we all should be like them. :dunno2 Seems to me, although not always, when a Republican or Conservative screws up and is caught, the they tend to throw out their own. The other side circles the wagons and protects at all cost. I have always been willing to converse with anyone about anything, and admit when my beliefs are challenged, or if someone in my party has done something wrong. However for quite some time the other side has at all cost been unwilling to admit to anything in any form at all period. I think we need to go back to the adage, of: You don't discuss Politics or Religion period.

To the other side that has perpetuated so much hate and violence lately, although they claim to be the all inclusive, love everyone, opened minded, freedom of speech ( that they fought so hard in the 60's to promote, and now they fight so hard to suppress ) :finger :finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger

You speak of not discussing politics . That is exactly what they want. Although, I try to use restraint on this site, but sometimes can't make myself hold back. For instance, how many American flags do you see flying at this week's convention?

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The Donald is playing the press like a piano. This mornings press conference was so entertaining, at least to me. Could it be possible that the press and the American public don't know that the U;S. gov is constantly trying to hack foreign servers and the same foreign govts are constantly trying to hack into the U.S. gov servers? Its called spying. Its what we do,,,, its what they do. The big week for the Dems is supposed to get them big air time. But, now they have to talk about Trump. Well done, Donald.

409 lever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
the press and the litards all keep pumping bullshit into the heads mindless minion americans of Russia being such an evil empire, yet killary is in bed with putin selling him uranium. WTF?
putin wants nothing to do with this new world order,,,, and neither do I.
with turkey fracturing out of the UN how soon before will others follow?
its like we live in the bazarro world, wrong is right and right is wrong. buy ammo boys.