Did she taste like chicken?

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Stupid is as stupid does. Was he hungry again in an hour? Was there a happy ending for the tiger?…….etc.

A dispute with the driver broke out, and one of the women opened the door to get out, the report said. A tiger rushed up and snatched her in its jaws and pulled her away. The second woman got out to rescue her, but another tiger attacked and killed her. Park management rescued the first woman, who was sent to hospital and was in stable condition on Sunday, according to the News.

Last edited:

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My wife told me about that incedent lastnight, my reply was " where they aisian?"...:crazy
If any of you have ever been to Yellowstone you know what I meam...

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Talk about drive through fast food...........I don't know if I should feel bad for her or not. I guess I will figure it out after I am done laughing.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
My wife told me about that incedent lastnight, my reply was " where they aisian?"...:crazy
If any of you have ever been to Yellowstone you know what I meam...
and ALSAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Either in British Columbia or Alaska...........there was a tour bus stopped along side of the road and a "tourist" male was standing about 5-6' away in the front of a moose taking pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tantrum:bang We were on the bikes so just got the hell out of there because I knew there was probably gonna be a fight and the moose would win!!!!

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Either in British Columbia or Alaska...........there was a tour bus stopped along side of the road and a "tourist" male was standing about 5-6" away in the front of a moose taking pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tantrum:bang We were on the bikes so just got the hell out of there because I knew there was probably gonna be a fight and the moose would win!!!!
Could she take a picture that close Phil,,,,, 5-6 ":laughing.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Either in British Columbia or Alaska...........there was a tour bus stopped along side of the road and a "tourist" male was standing about 5-6" away in the front of a moose taking pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tantrum:bang We were on the bikes so just got the hell out of there because I knew there was probably gonna be a fight and the moose would win!!!!
Forgot to mention Canada and Alaska. Same kind of incident just happened in Glacier National Park. Asian thought it would be a good idea to get out of the car and stand next to a Grizzly for a picture...:wtfOutcome was not to good...:crazy

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
We have a wildlife park here in Christchurch, Orana Wildlife park.
You used to be able to drive your car through the park and watch the lions feeding etc
That was until people started getting less brain cells as the human race devolves and started to get out of their cars to take picture or drive in and open their windows
Now you go inside a cage towed by a 4WD and the lions are fed just outside the cage
Can get pretty scary when they climb on top of the cage
They are a big animal

Steve