63 Impala Seat

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Factory 2 door bench seat trim is made to fold the back halves. Split bench. The 4 door trim won't allow the back to fold forward.
I think the mounting holes are in different positions as well
Steve

Kaycee

Well Known Member
Can someone show me a pic. of there 2 door seat with the trim PLEASE . What I noticed was the 4 door seat trim had a coupla inch's gap between the 2 pieces , which would let it fold forword. Well I snagged a set for $20 WTH ,I just wonder why they even had it on the 4 doors must of been an IMPALA model only.:dunno2

Kaycee

Well Known Member
Can someone tell me what this came out of

Attachments

• 1474763196737-952785735.jpg
    1474763196737-952785735.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 53

Kaycee

Well Known Member
Well I was thinking of putting a bench back in my car which it had originally and sell the buckets , looks as though it would be cheaper to do the buckets .

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
At least three on e bay right now... You will need the strap mounting bracket's to mount it to floor also.

62BillT

Well Known Member
BTW, I have found Impala Bench Seat Trim to be the same on 2-Door and 4-Door cars. The 4-Door Trim has the same "Split" just like a 2-Door Seat has and has 4-Separate Pieces total per Seat, like a 2-Door Seat has.

Not only have I compared them all through the years, I have sold countless sets of 4-Door Seat Trim to 2-Door owners and no one has complained yet, lol.

Also, both '63 and '64 Trim is also the same.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My 63 Cdn Pontiac 2 door has the same trim, wonder if buicks etc. Are the same too?