5 Z11's for sale.....???

Eric Kozmic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I just received the Mecum packet for the Kissimmee auction in January 2017 and there are (4) Z-11's coming up for sale!

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Some great stuff in there. I suspect that magnesium Mopar cross ram is mega rare! The 409 and Z11 stuff will go for stupid money you can bet on that.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
This is going to fun to watch!!!!!!!!!!.......and depressing!.......Now if I had Phil's money..........:rub.....BUT,,..Phil said he might buy me some aluminum for my birthday in February......now we're talking'!!!:pray
Sorry Dennis................Candy took all our aluminum cans to the recycle last week. If I had only known.....I certainly would have saved them for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Holly crap now the prices will drop on z11 stuff now the market is going to be flooded with it. Wishful thinking anyway on my part sure wish I could go as this is a once in a lifetime thing!

Skip FIx

Well Known Member
So on that auction of parts page 5 PT132 62 409 short block look at the front where the intake breather tube dumps you can see the gasket seals around that area and goes down a hole. I had asked before what blocks do that, as I had one that was like that but the other two I have (64 and 65) just have a shelf there that dumps straight into the valley area.

Attachments

• 409 valley.jpg
    409 valley.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 68

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
So on that auction of parts page 5 PT132 62 409 short block look at the front where the intake breather tube dumps you can see the gasket seals around that area and goes down a hole. I had asked before what blocks do that, as I had one that was like that but the other two I have (64 and 65) just have a shelf there that dumps straight into the valley area.
I believe its a 068 block