Hello from Michigan

Hello, Tom here just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little about myself. Been into hotrods all my life and I love drag racing. My father and myself both own 34 fords His a roadster mine a 5 window both are Nailhead powered. We also own and run a 62 Dragmaster Dart injected sbc on alky best time so far 10.19 @131 tune is still very fat so it should run a mid 9 once I get a handle on the tuneup. Pop was sick of just watching me drive since he cant fit in the dragster so he started looking for a Super Stocker and we found the old Faded Memories 409 a 63 Biscayne some of you guys know the car and that's what lead me here to the site. I will be starting a new thread on the car

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Love the cars, and welcome. I would assume you are downstate? I am in the U.P.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome to the site Tom, Nice cars, My Dad used to race a 63 Biscayne called it The Avenger, but it had a 327 in it. hope to see ya at The Hot Rod Reunion next year

Martin

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Welcome Tom & your father. Wish I was a racer, but with a 62 soft top I can't. I'm from just north of Detroit as my site name indicates.

Dave

david montanbeau

Well Known Member
Hi, Tom and welcome to the site The 63 looks like the one we sponsored and raced in the 80s that belong to Mike Zubal. It was a 409 on a 2 barrel running 12.70s and it did very well. I was born and raised at the Detroit Dragway, Milan, and Telegraph along with occasional runs on Woodward Ave. Lived in Redford and Brighton till 94. Can't wait to see more. We also did the Hayden Proffitt clone in 1980 and we put a Z11 in the car. What a wild ride.1962 Proffitt Clone (11).jpg 1962 Proffitt Clone (14).JPG 1963 Chev-409-Miland 1987 (3).jpg 1963 Chev-409-Miland 1987 (2).jpg 1963 Chev (1).jpg
1963 Chev-409-Miland 1987 (1).jpg

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Tom.....very nice cars !!!...look forward to hearing more about them !!