5 Z11's for sale.....???

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Mecum sold 1,981 vehicles and 1,260 pieces off road art for a total over 86 million dollars. January 14 was the busiest day in Mecums history.

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Did anybody here get some of Fezzel's collection and if so what? Inquiring minds want to know!

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sweet nice score! Don't think I have ever seen one on eBay but I see show cars automotive advertises them for 499.00 or about and I would get one for giggles but don't know how close it is to original, has anybody bought one of the repops and if so how close to og are they?

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Sweet nice score! Don't think I have ever seen one on eBay but I see show cars automotive advertises them for 499.00 or about and I would get one for giggles but don't know how close it is to original, has anybody bought one of the repops and if so how close to og are they?

$hit, no wonder Phil was laughing at me, probably where this one came from. I may have to lie on this one to my friend. Good thing he's blind. :winner

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
$hit, no wonder Phil was laughing at me, probably where this on came from. I may have to lie on this one to my friend. Good thing he's blind. :winner

Friends??? Come on Dave quit telling fibs.

Come on Scott, look at the post, I said FRIEND..........:taunt:taunt:taunt:taunt:taunt:taunt:crazy:dunno2:dunno2:dunno2:dunno2only have one......Just giving you the business....

Last edited: