Shoot ....or don't shoot?????????

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
A man returns home a day early from a business trip.
It's after midnight. While en-route home, he asks the cabby if he would be a witness,because the man suspects his wife is having an affair, and he wants to catch her in the act. For $100, the cabby agrees.Quietly arriving home, the husband and cabby tip toe into the bedroom. The husbandswitches on the lights, yanks the blanket back and there is his wife, naked as a jay bird,with a man, totally nude also. The husband puts a gun to the naked man's head.The wife shouts, “Don't shoot him! I lied to you when I said I inherited money.”
· This man paid for the Porsche I gave you,for your new 25 ft. Ranger fishing boat,your football season tickets,our house at the lake,your golf trip to St Andrews and your new 4 x 4,our country club membership and he even pays the monthly dues,And because of him, I can put an extra $2,000 in our checking account each month. Shaking his head from side-to-side, the husband lowers the gun. He looks over at the cabbyand says, 'What would you do'? The cabby shrugs his shoulders and says,'I'd cover him back up with that blanket, before he catches a cold.'

wristpin

Well Known Member
:bow :pray:good Hey, if you do my sister could I have a black on black on black convertible 1960 Impala SS 409 3x2 4spd?