NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 2017

Interested in participating in NHRA HOT ROD REUNION 348-409 eliminator class 2017

• Total voters

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Phil I don't see your and Candys name on the list. Are you going to be able to make it. Would be great to see Candy again. Oh and you too.

Scott

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hey guys 1 month and well be there, Im trying to get my notebook ready so if any of you want to send me anything interesting about yourself or the car,
Ill get it in the notebook. EARLY ENTRY DEADLINE IS MAY 26, You guys don't give up you know that most of the time when your running late and your working up to the last minute, that's when you usually make the best showing, I cant wait to see you all again..............:drinking

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I like your optimism Martin.:winner:winner
That didn't work for me at Great Bend:doh....But I sure had fun!!!!:cool:

Mc409

Well Known Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that Jim & I are not going to be able to make it to Bowling Green this year. Hope everyone has a great time and hopefully we see you all soon.

Mc409

Well Known Member
I also cancelled our Room we had for 2 nights at the Americas Best Inn 270-781-5200 in Bowling Green.

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Val you and Jim will be missed. Hope to get to race together somewhere this summer. Hope everything is well with you both.

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Martin, please take the Russell & Taylor car of the list. I would have liked to have brought the car to the race in Ronnies memory, but the timing right now is not good. I won't have the car back to my house for another week and there are to many things that have to be done to the car to make it safe and competitive. Then, I need to get myself competitive again. Maybe next year! Have a good race Everyone and be safe. Barry

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Sorry to say I'm not going to make Bowling Green. I have a meds prescription delivery on the 16 that I have to be here to sign for. Like the saying goes, better living through chemicals. I hope everyone has a great time and to see you all sometime. Enjoy

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hey guys
I'm working on my notebook, and need any info on you and the car, any thing interesting you can send me, I'll get it into the notebook, it gives the announcer something to talk about during the race, I have the notebook from last year but we have some new guys, I'll get my list and the ones I don't have I will be sending you an email, so we can get this going. You guys from last year if you want to send me something go ahead and I will update the notebook. I look forward to seeing everyone of you.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Well we've got a few that have dropped out but we still have enough for a full class as long as we keep 16 cars,
I'm looking forward to seeing you all again, If you see any changes or if I have left any one out or need to take anyone else off the list let me know.
Still looks like a pretty good turnout, and you know its gonna be a lotta slicks blew out in the pits in the night time stories, I can't wait.:bong

(1) Bryan Fugate, 1963 Super Sport Impala, 409, Automatic
(2) Lonnie and Scott Hall, 1962 Super Sport Impala, 409, Automatic (Winner of Class II 2016)
(3) Rickys61 (Rick Inghram) 1961 Biscayne, 348 stroked to 380, 4 Speed.
(4) Mark Steele, 1962 Biscayne, 409, 4 Speed
(5) TomK and La Hot Rods (James Schrader) 1962 Belair, 409
(6) Bub6le 2op (Martin Key) 62 Belair Sport Coupe, 409, 4 Speed
(7) bluescreamer (Allen George Jr.) 1962 Super Sport Impala, 409, Automatic (Winner of Class I 2016)
(8) cjkuenster (Charlie Kuenster) 1959 ElCamino, 409, Automatic
(9) Iowa 409 Guy (Dave and Mary) 1964 Impala, nicknamed The CRUSHER, 409, 4 Speed
(10) awsumcars (Joel Czopek cars nickname Nancy's Nightmare) 1962 Belair Sedan, 409, Automatic
(11)Kevins62 (Kevin) 1961 Biscayne, 409, 4-Speed
(12) dm62409 (Dave Mills) 65 Chevy ll , 409, 4-Speed
(13) Back In Time Automotive (Merle Whited) 62 Bel Air Sport Coupe nick named Bubble Trouble II, 409, Automatic
(14)Randy K (Randy Kirker) 31 5 window coupe, 409,
(15)Ray Whitney. 1962 wagon, 409, Automatic
(16)Denny Ford

Thanks Guys
Martin

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Giny & I can.t make Bowling Green this year:cry We had a blast last year and are surely going to miss seeing you guys.I'm having some vision problems
( cataracts and Retinopthy blood vessels behind the retina have burst) I;m scheduled for surgery starting next week Laser for the cataracts and them Eye injections for the retinopthy.. We will miss you guys. Be safe in your travels and most of all GOOD LUCK and have fun. I;ll have updates in a few weeks
AT LEAST THE CANCER IS GONE!!!!
:crazy:cheers