1962 Biscayne 409 project

Pats 409

Well Known Member
I'd like to know more about your Biscayne and where you are located but what I'm looking for is asking a lot, I want a rust free straight car drivetrain is unimportant and don't care if it is missing. I would really like an original paint car but prolly never happen.

Pats 409

Well Known Member
WOW nice car looks to already have an 09 in it? I don't have that kinda of money to spend right now I'm still recovering the bank account from buying my 63 Bel Air.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I'd like to know more about your Biscayne and where you are located but what I'm looking for is asking a lot, I want a rust free straight car drivetrain is unimportant and don't care if it is missing. I would really like an original paint car but prolly never happen.
Am in Rochester NY and good luck finding one they are getting very hard to find in rust free body

Pats 409

Well Known Member
Yes very true but I'm done with rotted out projects been thru it too many times I would rather go without than to put that much time into another car. Haven't been to empire in a few years but if I get back there someday I'll try and look you up I'm near Niagara Falls. Any of the guys around here ever get together at a cruise night or something to get some W blocks all at the same place?

62bubble

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I also have a 62 Biscayne, 2 dr post car. Black exterior, Red interior, which matches the cowl tag...Needs total restoration, floors, rockers, etc.. All of the interior is there, seats and all of the headliner and front and rear windshield and quarter window steel moldings. Frame needs work in the rear. Also have a 62 Bel Air 2 dr Post car, needs total restoration. Have the seats , and all interior windless steel moldings. Also have a set of side moldings which I have removed the anodize and buffed out . Both cars need extensive restoration. I am located in Northeast Pa., Pocono Mountains. No title for either car....