Ancestry.com

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
I sent away for my DNA Results and It came back I was 78 % Scandinavian and 22 % Italian . My family tree has everyone of my ancestry are Irish and German I go back 9 generstions:dunno
:clap:cheers

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I would send for mine, however I know what the results would be, so why waste money. Real simple. I was born in America. I am American period. Like everyone else, I am just passing through. If I was to be so inclined to throw away money on this DNA stuff for ancestry, I am sure the results would be:

1. Go to your local grocery store.
2. Enter and find the condiment isle.
3. Look next to the Catsup.
4. See the Heinz 57? That is what the **** you are.

They say you never know what is in the woodpile. I say I may not know their names, but I know there are a lot of them and I really don't care.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You guys know its the Aliens that are collecting are DNA so they can clone us and take over our world then ship us off to their planet and put us in slave camps. :crazy
I have a hard time believing that aliens would want to clone a species that has so many self loathing individuals. A species that has no pride in its flag or country. A species that has control of the both houses and cannot pass any meaningful legislation. A species that cannot tell the difference between right and wrong, even in the so called grey areas. A species that believes social media, and the media are absolute truths. No I think if aliens exist, I would pray that they would be smarter than to clone us. Then again, what a way to kill a country, or planet without firing a shot. Who knew cloning humans could be the new warfare of the future.

wristpin

Well Known Member
I have a hard time believing that aliens would want to clone a species that has so many self loathing individuals. A species that has no pride in its flag or country. A species that has control of the both houses and cannot pass any meaningful legislation. A species that cannot tell the difference between right and wrong, even in the so called grey areas. A species that believes social media, and the media are absolute truths. No I think if aliens exist, I would pray that they would be smarter than to clone us. Then again, what a way to kill a country, or planet without firing a shot. Who knew cloning humans could be the new warfare of the future.
Aliens Love Big Boobs and Tight Butts. Check out the Chicks thread and you'll see why aliens come a trillion miles...American Poon Tang