Nostalgia Stock/Super Stock race

Steve "wully bully"

Supporting Member 1
Here is more info forwarded to me:

The Gambler Race with be at Cecil County on Sunday November 5th.
They will charge you $50 at the gate and $15 for the gambler at first round qualifying.

1.1975 and older.
2. Stock, Super Stock appearing cars.
3. .500 sportsman tree
4. No deep staging
5. Set your own index, can change round by round if you like
6. Lettering is optional not required
7. Random pairing until we get to sixteen cars. Once we are at sixteen cars we will go to a sportsman ladder.
8. If there is an odd number of cars the driver with best reaction time will get the bye run first round.

That's pretty much it.
Any questions you can call Dan Woods 610-223-1013
Thanks

They plan to run events one per month in 2018, starting March 31st

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I did not see anything on there web sit ? this something new?

Cecil County Dragway @cecilcountydrag

Sunday November 5th Super Bike Sunday, 8.50 UNLEASHED and Test-n-Tune. Gates open 8am, Qualifying/ time runs at 9am followed by eliminations :scratch

Last edited:

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Apparently Dan Woods and Lance Keene have put this together. It seems they did one last month on the spur of the moment and decided to do one more before winter. Dan is talking about try to do one a month next year. I checked the Cecil County Facebook page and Halsey hasn't mentioned anything about it. Just some kind of motorcycle event and a test & tune.

Steve "wully bully"

Supporting Member 1
I was there on October 14th for test and tune, and they ran a race. They had about 20 cars or so, and they were done by 3:00 or so. They asked me to run with them, but I just wanted to test so I did not participate.

Steve "wully bully"

Supporting Member 1
Here is the latest that was sent to me yesterday:

Steve
The race at Cecil got rained out was rescheduled for Saturday November 18 gates open at 8:00.
Please if you can spread the word.
We're going to try to get this one in before winter sets in
Thanks
Dan Woods
Cell no. 610-223-1013