crazy day today

409 lever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
one for the diary today. yesterday a fedex guy shows up delivering snow tires for a friends car. I was busy in the shop, he put the tires in front of my new building and then was in the truck swearing like a retard. go out and see what is up and he is throwing boxes around in the truck bitching about how the truck is loaded, my dog slick was with me and he jumps up in the truck and checks out what mr . personality is doing and jumps back out and we go back into the shop.
today it was cold out so I had the doors shut on the shop and my wife comes out and tells me there is someone outside delivering more tires, these are snow treads for my wifes buick. as soon as me and my boy slick walk out the door all I hear is this same delivery gut swearing up a storm. go over to see WTF is going on and his scanner will not scan the bar code. the bar code is under some clear packaging tape so I pull the tape flat and we finally get it to scan.
now captian doushebag go to his van and my dog follows him. slick is in between the van and the delivery guy waiting for him to open the door. I start to walk away and this due tells my dog "get the **** outta here buddy''. so now my view is through the windshield, guy jumps in the truck, looks down and sees slicks head is in the door,,,,,,,, and slams the door ON MY DOGS HEAD. I came unglued like I have never done in all my 49 years. now mr personality wants to argue with me that its my dogs fault. things unraveled rapidly from there. throw him off my property and tell him the next time he will not leave under his own power.
made about 20 phone calls to every fedex number I could find and finally get to a supervisor that is local. told him story and I believe the dude does not have a job.
so about 3 hours later I notice slick is acting funny and check him out and the side of his head and ear are all tore up and bleeding like crazy into his ear, I flipped out. called fedex back, now the guy I talked to earlier has left for the day, tell this person I am calling the state police. trooper shows up takes my statement and mr.personality will be arrested tomorrow.
today I hit a new platau in anger.
slick went to the emergency vet tonite and he has trauma to his noggin and a good bruise,, he will be fine,,, me not so much.
I am taking this as far as I can, going to call local news station, animal abuse hotline and my attorney.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
hell, when i am in a bad mood, any dog seems to calm me down. even a neighbors dog. they know when you are not right.
jim
You are right, Jim.:clap Back in the 80's, we had an Alaskan Malamute.:cloud Frosty, loved everyone.:applBabies, Cats, even other dogs. One day my boss came, to our house. He seen Frosty, down by our apple tree's. He says " Wow, Skip, he's a Beautiful dog." He was. :clap "Can I go and say hello?":dunno As soon, as he got two feet away, Frosty stood up, on his hind legs, and pulled the chain straight out, and barred his teeth.:eek3 I told him,"you better get back, for some reason, he doesn't like you":doh I knew the reason.:rolleyes He tried, several more times, to make friends, but each time Frosty got more agitated. Finally he gave up.:dunno

409 lever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
well today mr fucktard fedex guy had the nerve to show back up on my property. didn't work out too well for him today. could not believe it, I got in his face until he touched me then took him to the mat bounced his noggin off my driveway couple of times and kept my knee on his back for about 20 minutes until the state police and sherrifs department showed up. hardest 20 minutes of my life not pounding this shitbag into a pulp. they would not let me press charges, said he could charge me with lawful imprisonment for holding him and harassment for laying him out. confirms my lifelong lack of respect for the law,,, doushebag should be pretty sore for a couple of days.
the wife and i went to red lobster tonight to give myself a high five. stopped at the store and bought slick a new toy.11009212_10207017152375085_9092765313103390937_n.jpg