We need the wall

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Maybe the invasion has progressed a little further because all the Democrats do is” talk “ about closing the boarder ............ and then blame Trump for being a racist for trying to accomplish what they couldn’t........ and wouldn’t.........

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Kinda off the subject Mark but........you've posted more $hit from MSN in a week than has been posted here EVER!!!!!!!!
TRY FOX!!!!!!!

I don't know how it is off subject Phil if you have a wall we don't have to worry about this stuff much and this thread is about the wall!!. As to MSN that's the news I get when I sign on with Internet Explorer its not like I'm in bed with them or anything. And I'm with Dave on this, when I do watch the news I watch Fox and not anything else because all others are anti-Trump but anymore I can only take watching the news in small dose's anymore it pisses me off to much. As far as content to what I post I see no difference in what I post from MSN than what Fox has in the news.

Mark

floyd

Well Known Member
Its very simple,people who cross over illegally,stop helping there country.Hurt them were it hurts,How do you stop a bully,KIck there ass!Stand your ground.

floyd

Well Known Member
Ive noticed after the US government got rid od the Moffia,everything has gone down hill.Corp.America turned out to be more worse rhan the maffia ever was.With the maffia,we were never invaded,threatened by anyone.Mexico was not a problem,like now.The mffia was not perfect,but Americans were safer thats for sure.