Happy Birthday! Tom K.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Thanks guys, having a good day so far :). Missed out on a viewing of that lunar eclipse last night, we had cloud coverage most of the evening.

Visited the shop at sun up but it was sooo cold I just putzed around a bit and came home. I did shovel a bit of the two inches we had late Sunday afternoon. We've been pushing the white stuff around for most of the week, and I swore I'd take a break today :).

Gonna let the Mrs. take me out for lunch and then have plans to trick her into making me a German Chocolate cake for after dinner :).

Still licking my wounds from the Chief's game last night...

Cheers!

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Happy B-day. Chief's aren't my Bears but they are still family. :D My shop was nice and cozy yesterday so I didn't get outside until it was almost dark to shovel the 2 inches of snow we picked up in DSM (thank god for my blade). I did drag my wife out to see the Moon last night. We had some thin clouds here but it was still visable.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
All the gals at the Columbia Hooters send their very best Birthdays wishes!!! Sounds like they may have a surprise for you next time you come in!!!!!!