1962 409 Bubbletop Belair

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Mark,
I wanted to give you a call about the 1 & 7/8 headers and the PM I sent early this morning.
What is a good time -its probably your lunch time now. your number is -525-622-1717 ?
Paul Stensland

I've talked to your grandpa a couple times when I worked at the speed shop. Him and i spoke about the 409, and one day he drove the z28 up there. Very nice guy. Plus what I really like about him is that he isn't afraid to beat on his stuff.

When the snow stops falling and the roads are no longer being salted, you might hear him start to roll around! Glad you got to meet him!

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
It will probably be over a month, my 57 is on my hoist in the way until we finish putting the oil pan back on the 57.

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
trouble is my mechanic friend replaced the brand new rod and main bearings and changed to a high volume Melling oil pump in my rebuilt original 270 HP/283 solid lifter Chevy motor from 1965 (that was reinstalled last fall).
And we are not done quite done yet. He works nights so its not easy to find time for him to finish.
Work is usually done after a trip to Pizza Ranch (a Midwest favorite buffet), on Saturday.