409 Video

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanks Dan. Hadn't seen that. Brings back memories of Polio cutting a great light, driving sidesaddle, Ray not being a successful Jew:brow and the full moon when Polio came down the return lane after the big win.

Also noticed that the blond had nice shoes when you raced that ferd. :tongue2

How many cars were there?

Last edited:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Yeah, I lost a belt at the track and tried bargaining for a mummified NOS belt. The vender was insulted that I didn't want to pay what he wanted and refused to sell me the belt even after I offered the original price. Some people just do not know how to negotiate. I was going to say, "know how to dicker" but I know the Crusher would jump all over the word dicker.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Thanks Dan. Hadn't seen that. Brings back memories of Polio cutting a great light, driving sidesaddle, Ray not being a successful Jew:brow and the full moon when Polio came down the return lane after the big win.

Also noticed that the blond had nice shoes when you raced that ferd. :tongue2

How many cars were there?
I also noticed the shoes on that blonde :crazy

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
That weekend was a lot of fun with a great group of guys. Wish we could go back in time.
I'll watch old videos and look at pictures of our glory days until I can't lift my head. Every time I do I'll be looking for cherished members and dear friends we have lost, we seek them out, sometimes gazing away from the screen focusing on words said, laughs had, remembering their wit, sarcasm and sometimes jokes where you were the butt (if you were lucky) in Lonnies gunsight. We keep these loved ones alive every time we gather to race and tell stories of "our glory days".

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4