Trump 45

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
This mug only holds coffee on the golf course or in front of the TV.

And besides that he's a racist. Uses the N word. NATO...made the others pay their share. NAFTA... renegotiated the deal and made it more fair for us. Nuclear Treaty with Russia...called them on that and holds them to the treaty. Now what exactly did the mullato racist former president do regarding these kind of things, besides going on his apology tour? He was to busy making sure perverts could go in bathrooms with my grandkids, passing more business killing regulations, and doubling the national debt. Trump has always signed his name on the front of a check and obama has always SIGNED THE BACK..obama did nothing to deserve a coffee break, except for flying around vacationing all the time on our dime. And then the communist organizer stays in Washington disrupting the next president.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
One of my pet peave's, with the former A$$hole, was allowing Gay Scoutmasters, in the Boy Scouts of America.:pan

And how about letting girls in the Boy Scouts that has e scratching my head why don't they just join the Girl Scouts unless they're just looking for a date.

Mark

Last edited:

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
I have the finest regards for the Boy Scouts. I was a Scout for a couple of years,and still remember the finer things I learned from the Scout handbook. It's a damnable disgrace what liberalism has tried to do to these fine truths. Remember the Scout Oath? "On my honor,I will do my best to obey the Scout Law, to help other people at all times, and to keep myself physically strong,mentally awake, and morally straight". I can just see the left screaming into the night at the sound of that. How about the attributes of a Scout? "A Boy Scout is trustworthy,loyal,helpful,friendly,courteous,kind,obedient,cheerful,thrifty,brave,clean and reverent". That seals the deal with the left once again. Can you imagine anybody lower than somebody who would try to stop an effort like this?The demoncrat national convention took place in LA at the Convention Center in 2000 or so, and when the Eagle Scouts brought in the colors-the US flag, the State flag, and the City flag, those liberal despots booed the Scouts. Offended the daylights out of me. I guess when they announced the colors, they were disappointed that it wasn't some multicultural display of something. Incidentally, if there is an error in my quotation of the Scout Oath and the attributes,I didn't look it up, I tried to recite it from memory. Hope I got it right.
".

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Another funny thing about the gay Scout thing. First, it seems that actual Boy Scouts were between 9-13 years old. Most boys develop a sense of sexual attraction to the fair sex about 13-16. Therefore, how many Scouts are homo or heterosexual by the time they are ready to move out of Scouts into the Explorer program which was for High School aged kids. Seems to me that,since gayness won't affect but a small percentage of the boys in the Scout program,there must be an ulterior motive. Well,there is. It's to offer an arena of fulfillment to pedophile men(an oxymoron if there ever was one),to expose them to young boys to recruit them for the gay crowd. ow would you like to see a troop flyer for Troop # 123,lets say, with barney franks as a Scoutmaster?Scares me!!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I have the finest regards for the Boy Scouts. I was a Scout for a couple of years,and still remember the finer things I learned from the Scout handbook. It's a damnable disgrace what liberalism has tried to do to these fine truths. Remember the Scout Oath? "On my honor,I will do my best to obey the Scout Law, to help other people at all times, and to keep myself physically strong,mentally awake, and morally straight". I can just see the left screaming into the night at the sound of that. How about the attributes of a Scout? "A Boy Scout is trustworthy,loyal,helpful,friendly,courteous,kind,obedient,cheerful,thrifty,brave,clean and reverent". That seals the deal with the left once again. Can you imagine anybody lower than somebody who would try to stop an effort like this?The demoncrat national convention took place in LA at the Convention Center in 2000 or so, and when the Eagle Scouts brought in the colors-the US flag, the State flag, and the City flag, those liberal despots booed the Scouts. Offended the daylights out of me. I guess when they announced the colors, they were disappointed that it wasn't some multicultural display of something. Incidentally, if there is an error in my quotation of the Scout Oath and the attributes,I didn't look it up, I tried to recite it from memory. Hope I got it right.
".

From what I remember you done good. Troop 47 member here. Treasurer.

fourzeronine

Well Known Member
And besides that he's a racist. Uses the N word. NATO...made the others pay their share. NAFTA... renegotiated the deal and made it more fair for us. Nuclear Treaty with Russia...called them on that and holds them to the treaty. Now what exactly did the mullato racist former president do regarding these kind of things, besides going on his apology tour? He was to busy making sure perverts could go in bathrooms with my grandkids, passing more business killing regulations, and doubling the national debt. Trump has always signed his name on the front of a check and obama has always SIGNED THE BACK..obama did nothing to deserve a coffee break, except for flying around vacationing all the time on our dime. And then the communist organizer stays in Washington disrupting the next president.

Ok, whatever, dude. :rolleyes

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Ok, whatever, dude. :rolleyes

Have more to say about this answer. It bothers me and thought more about it last night.

First, “whatever” is a flippant preppy answer. It shows, in my opinion, a contemptuous immature answer with no factual information. Yes, you have a right to disagree - as everyone does. But answering like this shows me nothing from poster in the form of facts to to backup the answer and only strengthens my opinions of what America is politically up against.

Second, answering “dude” is being disrespectful to the poster in your reply. You don’t have to agree with his post, but you should respect it. Would you call your boss “dude”? Respect is earned. That is why open Factual discourse is important. Give your best facts and even opinions and I’ll respect you. Give me a flippant answer and nothing else - not so much.

Fuzz

MAGA

fourzeronine

Well Known Member
Have more to say about this answer. It bothers me and thought more about it last night.

First, “whatever” is a flippant preppy answer. It shows, in my opinion, a contemptuous immature answer with no factual information. Yes, you have a right to disagree - as everyone does. But answering like this shows me nothing from poster in the form of facts to to backup the answer and only strengthens my opinions of what America is politically up against.

Second, answering “dude” is being disrespectful to the poster in your reply. You don’t have to agree with his post, but you should respect it. Would you call your boss “dude”? Respect is earned. That is why open Factual discourse is important. Give your best facts and even opinions and I’ll respect you. Give me a flippant answer and nothing else - not so much.

Fuzz

MAGA

It was a fitting response for the one from "Iowa 409 Guy". His response deserved zero respect. If you don't see why, then you may need to look at it a bit more closely. I could present all the facts in the world, it wouldn't change his perspective.

NATO? Yay!
NAFTA 2.0? Minimal changes from NAFTA 1.0, and hasn't been ratified by any of the three countries.
INF treaty? The administration wanted out of this treaty, anyway, to be able to counter the missile capabilities of China, which wasn't subject to the treaty. If they really wanted to "call Russia on it" and hold them to the treaty, impactive sanctions would be imposed and enforced. We should all know how lackadaisical the administration is about imposing sanctions on Russia, though, based on experiences over the past two years.

After that, his response really goes off the racist, xenophobic, and ill-informed rails.

So, yeah, "Ok, whatever, dude," was an appropriate response.