Bad news guys, but for only me...

Junky

Well Known Member
Tomorrow is the day that they are going inside to take a look around. Said that when I wake up, they will have either fixed the problem, or they will decide what the next step is going to be. Should be home sometime tomorrow afternoon or if they decide to keep me overnight, it will be sometime on Friday. I hope to be back to give you my wisdom on world affairs by Saturday.

Junky

Well Known Member
I'm back, and I did survive the procedure. You might say that I won the lottery, since they found all my arteries clear of obstructions, and no build up of plaque. Heart function is considered good for an old man of my age, however, they still don't have an answer as to why after walking 1 flight of stairs, I am out of breath. This has been going on for more than 3 years now, and it has all the doctors puzzled. I guess that it is just one of those mysteries that I will learn to live with.
In the next few weeks, I hope to have my car ready for the summer driving season, and with any luck, my new seat upholstery will be delivered and installed. I am on restricted activity for the next 5 days, and after that, it is going to be full steam ahead, until I run out of energy. When I first retired in 2000, I used to say that I got up every morning with nothing to do, and by noon, I had half of it done, and I had to stop, since if I didn't, I wouldn't have any more of "nothing" to do the next day. Now, I am forced to revise that to "by noon, I have one quarter of nothing done, and I will finish the other quarter in the afternoon, after my afternoon siesta.
Thanks for all the well wishes, and hopefully none of you will ever require a catheterization , but if you do, nothing to worry about, because all you have to do is show up, and the doctors do all the rest, while you sleep in the twilight zone!