Bad news guys, but for only me...

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The twilight zone is good when they put my lights out for surgery on my Rotator cuff but when I fully woke up I felt like crap, I don't know what they gave me but my throat hurt from the pipe they stuck down my throat and I could hardly speak for two days.

Mark

Junky

Well Known Member
The twilight zone is good when they put my lights out for surgery on my Rotator cuff but when I fully woke up I felt like crap, I don't know what they gave me but my throat hurt from the pipe they stuck down my throat and I could hardly speak for two days.

Mark

I have 2 torn rotator cuffs, a bad hip, and a bad knee, and I am not considering any surgeries on anything, until the day that I can't live with the limitations. I was going to like your comment, but decided on not doing so, since I know that there is nothing likeable about surgery. Fell better, and with time, all the negatives will pass, and you will be back to better than normal before you realize it.

Junky

Well Known Member
Guilford CT?? about an hour and a half and 80 miles plus or minus a few. Don't remember ever having been to Guilford, it is on the coast, just East of New Haven CT. I live so close to the MA border, that if I drive to the border, it is less than 2 minutes away, without speeding. CT is a large state, and the Northeastern side of CT is sparsely populated. Same for the Northwestern side of the state. Most of the state population is centered in about 5 very large towns / cities.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I have 2 torn rotator cuffs, a bad hip, and a bad knee, and I am not considering any surgeries on anything, until the day that I can't live with the limitations. I was going to like your comment, but decided on not doing so, since I know that there is nothing likeable about surgery. Fell better, and with time, all the negatives will pass, and you will be back to better than normal before you realize it.

This surgery was 10 yrs ago Junk but I had to have the surgery I totally destroyed my Rotator Cuff. They had to grow a Graf and fix it to my Rotator Cuff the Surgeon gave it a 50/50 chance of being successful which it wasn't so I now have limited use of my left arm but its still better than what it was.

Mark