Not 63 Dreamin' Anymore

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Not real sure Keith, I need another race car like I need another hole in my head.
I have a crazy idea of a street freak with a chrome straight axle.
Guess when it show up I can make a plan.

That sounds really cool....!!!!!!

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
BFA5CB4D-159D-4D25-8EAD-D3CF20E56CBB.jpegF0B6B2DD-666A-4353-A30B-F91A8CC4444A.jpegD95D6A57-B933-42EE-B346-83270322AEC4.jpeg2853BFDA-63F6-4A56-989A-0C391EC2D2E9.jpegGrowing up a 63 gasser style with a straight axle canary yellow with a tilt forward front a 409 no hood and a tunnel ram with velocity stacks.....that was my dream car.......Well besides that 63Z 11.......I would never cut the rear wheel wells like in these examples the car would have to sit high enough to be over the tire

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I have thought about painting my 63 John Deere blitz flat black, but I won't cut the rear quarters.:confused I have really been thinking about the flat look. (Seriously) I hate fighting swirl marks when sun shines on it and I hate the clear coat haze also in direct sunlight. If you think I am crazy , just say so .:doh Probably won't show the dust as bad either.....

Last edited:

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I have thought about painting my 63 John Deere flat black, but I won't cut the rear quarters.:confused I have really been thinking about the flat look. (Seriously) I hate fighting swirl marks when sun shines on it and I hate the clear coat haze also in direct sunlight. If you think I am crazy , just say so .:doh Probably won't show the dust as bad either.....

Street outlaws got nothing on murderpala.......!!!!!

Last edited:

Clint

Well Known Member
I have thought about painting my 63 John Deere blitz flat black, but I won't cut the rear quarters.:confused I have really been thinking about the flat look. (Seriously) I hate fighting swirl marks when sun shines on it and I hate the clear coat haze also in direct sunlight. If you think I am crazy , just say so .:doh Probably won't show the dust as bad either.....
You just need to go to the extra pad when you buff

Clint

Well Known Member
No extra compound needed. Just use the white pad then the gray one and finally the blue one...swirl marks go away even on black