Nice Hot Rod

Junky

Well Known Member
Nice hot rod, but something about this picture just doesn't loo real. Can't put my finger on it, but I am certain that the experts here will have an answer that will explain everything. Not certain if it is my poor eyesight that is distorting the image, or what exactly it is... Those headlights .. well, I just can't figure out what it is about them...

hot rod.jpg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nice hot rod, but something about this picture just doesn't loo real. Can't put my finger on it, but I am certain that the experts here will have an answer that will explain everything. Not certain if it is my poor eyesight that is distorting the image, or what exactly it is... Those headlights .. well, I just can't figure out what it is about them...

View attachment 73548

She looks like she could use a good alignment, or maybe the high beam switch is stuck on :dunno2 But hey, it's a ford so what do you expect.:D

425/409ER

Well Known Member

View attachment 73548

You could hang your tools on them babies. Her dual quads are nicer than his WCFB's.

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Way back in 8th grade there was a girl in my class. She caused us to wonder real or stuffed. One of the guys brought some darts. Made a hit, dart in about an inch. She never flinched.