When 409 might not be good.

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This is the entry to a medical building here. I am having some foot problems. Podiatrist office inside. My thoughts were that I may have to sell one to pay for this. Maybe two.20190819_134551.jpg

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I’m guessing you are saying payment for the foot ....... comes from sale of a car......... if so ....... sorry.......the adage ....... without your health you nothing..... comes to mind....... but l know that does not make it any easier....... hope you are better soon

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Plantar Faciitis? If so Cortizone shots and stretches helped me a lot. Good luck I could barely walk last fall
No. Dealt with that about 20 years ago. Two shots in one side and three shots in the other. Took about a year and a half to clear up. I know one guy from tractor collecting that had his feet operated on for that about the same time. Still doesn't walk well.

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Current problem is the right foot having an infection in the ball of the foot. Diabetic. Skin got weak and cracked letting infection get in. About a month ago the foot swelled up quickly and the redness started traveling on a Saturday. The local clinic has a PA there on Sunday afternoons so I went in and got some antibiotics. Went through them and a presciption for another type so far. Foot is looking better. Doctor would like to operate and work on the joint between the big toe and the next bone. Not a good time to be laid up for me now if I can heal it up with other treatment.

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
At today's visit the podiatrist just cleaned up the dead skin around the wound and said come back in two weeks. My blood pressure was up about 30 points today. I think that was caused by the attractive RN that had her chest in my face while taking my temp when the blood pressure was being tested.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Current problem is the right foot having an infection in the ball of the foot. Diabetic. Skin got weak and cracked letting infection get in. About a month ago the foot swelled up quickly and the redness started traveling on a Saturday. The local clinic has a PA there on Sunday afternoons so I went in and got some antibiotics. Went through them and a presciption for another type so far. Foot is looking better. Doctor would like to operate and work on the joint between the big toe and the next bone. Not a good time to be laid up for me now if I can heal it up with other treatment.

Sorry about joking about your appointment. Didn't know it was serious.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
At today's visit the podiatrist just cleaned up the dead skin around the wound and said come back in two weeks. My blood pressure was up about 30 points today. I think that was caused by the attractive RN that had her chest in my face while taking my temp when the blood pressure was being tested.
That's called "White Coat Syndrome " Ask me , I know about that very well.:sick3
:crazy:cheers

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Do as doc says ,that can be very serious of not treated since you are diabetic. Loss of limbs . Hope you get better.