Curly Joe Fugate

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
bryan
it is a pc of cake. i had both sides done a couple of years ago. they put ya out. when you wake up
you will piss some blood. tell your piss dr to do the tv camera for your bladder while you are out. if he wants
it. i had it done wide awake and never again. i called my dr a mfer probably 5 times. he said he could stop and
make arrangement to put me under. i said mfer you are all ready there get it done. getting the stones exploded
while ya out is easier than a colonoscopy. jim
getting old is a bitch

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I was a senior in High School(1964), and was getting ready to leave. I noticed my Dad, coming out of his bedroom, in severe pain, in his back and groin.:eek1 I took him, to the Hospital and they did all the tests, and determined he had a Kidney stone. They tried flushing it, but it wouldn't come out far enough.:dunno The next day, they set up a camera, and a probe. They gave him needles in his private area, and went fishing up his penis.:drop After about 45 minutes, the doctor pulled the probe out and the stone was on it. It was a little larger, than a wooden match head. When Dad told me, how they took it out, I almost puked.:barf2 After a few days, he came home, and was OK.:applGlad your OK, Bryan.:clap

Junky

Well Known Member
Good to know that they got them all the first time. My ex went through it about 50 years ago, and it was no fun then. Medicine has come a long way. Hope that you are feeling better.