Didn't we have.....

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
865670770b922310090c9c502e2a13a9f556c8b0c24e50da5f1220dd0f53fcef.jpg

Which one of you brave souls wants to show this to Mary? She's been babysitting me for 2 weeks now...... MAKE HER DAY:pan:pan

Junky

Well Known Member
Which one of you brave souls wants to show this to Mary? She's been babysitting me for 2 weeks now...... MAKE HER DAY:pan:pan

I saw that on Facebook, and I read a sampling of the comments. Any "female" that responded with any positive comment about the advise given in 1955, was verbally tarred and feathered instantly by the younger females. That is one road that I wouldn't like to even approach under any circumstances. The female of today is more "rabid" about their femalely than some people are about their religion. antidepresents.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Bob if this gets out your site is toast. The left will make life so miserable for you and places you go, that Even Harbor Freight will not want you as a customer. :confused

Not only this but the Left might even break out the big gun and Hillary might end up on your door step Bob wanting to edjamakate you in the ways of the Force, just be careful you don't provoke her and then you wind up on that dirty little S list.:hide

Mark

Last edited:

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Meet Walter Barnes:

All golfers should live so long as to become this kind of old man!

Toward the end of the Sunday service, the Minister asked, "How many of you have forgiven your enemies?"

80% held up their hands. The Minister then repeated his question. All responded this time, except one man, Walter Barnes.

"Mr. Barnes, are you not willing to forgive your enemies?"

"I don't have any," he replied gruffly.

"Mr. Barnes, that is very unusual. How old are you?"

"Ninety-eight," he replied. The congregation stood up and clapped their hands.

"Oh, Mr. Barnes, would you please come down in front and tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years and not have an enemy in the world?"

The old golfer tottered down the aisle, stopped in front of the pulpit, turned around, faced the congregation, and said simply,

"I outlived all them assholes."

Then he calmly returned to his seat.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Meet Walter Barnes:

All golfers should live so long as to become this kind of old man!

Toward the end of the Sunday service, the Minister asked, "How many of you have forgiven your enemies?"

80% held up their hands. The Minister then repeated his question. All responded this time, except one man, Walter Barnes.

"Mr. Barnes, are you not willing to forgive your enemies?"

"I don't have any," he replied gruffly.

"Mr. Barnes, that is very unusual. How old are you?"

"Ninety-eight," he replied. The congregation stood up and clapped their hands.

"Oh, Mr. Barnes, would you please come down in front and tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years and not have an enemy in the world?"

The old golfer tottered down the aisle, stopped in front of the pulpit, turned around, faced the congregation, and said simply,

"I outlived all them assholes."

Then he calmly returned to his seat.

The story of me and my mother in law. :D I told her...…...

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4

Damn .....I don’t think you should ruin it by letting someone else read it to her........ I think you should actually have it enlarged and framed properly and then give it to her as her Christmas present..........

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Thanks Keith, but I'd like to see the new year come in.
I started walking with a cane yesterday and I told her that the cane would be a good tool for getting her on the move. She replied, ONCE.
Does that mean she will take everything and leave you nothing. In other words you won't have a pot to piss in,or a window to throw it out of.:D