Phil

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Phil,
I don't know why you're not answering your phone, but you stay on the forum so I'll tell you here. I found some more information on what you were asking me about. It's called Prutitus Anusitis, in other words, severe anal itching. It's caused from not wiping your butt properly, I recommend that you still keep that doctor's appointment that you set up. Just wash it and make sure you keep it really clean; also make sure that you wash your hands after you scratch, that way you don't get Pink Eye like you did last time. If kept really clean, then the odor should be more bearable, but just in case, I would keep some air freshener close by at all times. Hope this helps!
Have a great day!:roll:laugh:roll

Pick a victim and keep it going!! :teehee

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Phil,
I don't know why you're not answering your phone, but you stay on the forum so I'll tell you here. I found some more information on what you were asking me about. It's called Prutitus Anusitis, in other words, severe anal itching. It's caused from not wiping your butt properly, I recommend that you still keep that doctor's appointment that you set up. Just wash it and make sure you keep it really clean; also make sure that you wash your hands after you scratch, that way you don't get Pink Eye like you did last time. If kept really clean, then the odor should be more bearable, but just in case, I would keep some air freshener close by at all times. Hope this helps!
Have a great day!:roll:laugh:roll

Pick a victim and keep it going!! :teehee
Dick , I am so glad you found out what is ailing Phil I was starting to get worried about him. I knpw he is embarrassed to tell any one here on the Forum , Please let us know how he made out at the Doc's office. THANX A BUNCH !!!!:finger2:tongue2
:crazy:cheers

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Dick , I am so glad you found out what is ailing Phil I was starting to get worried about him. I knpw he is embarrassed to tell any one here on the Forum , Please let us know how he made out at the Doc's office. THANX A BUNCH !!!!:finger2:tongue2
:crazy:cheers

Putting aside Phil's rectal itching, and most likely secretions for a moment. Butch, it could be me, "butt" that Imogee (:tongue2 ) in the place where you put it. Well buddy, ……. never mind, I am sure its just me :crazy

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
NO BOB.....first thing I will do is rearrange my friends list!!!!!! Obviously DICKIEMAC will be eliminated and the $24,000 question is.....
again, obviously DICKIEMAC will be thrown OFF the list but.....do I add him back TO THE BOTTOM of the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Dick. As long as your on Phil's list, top or bottom, your still on the list. And that is a good thing. Now send him a tube of cream to make nicey with him.

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Last night when I read this “poop” I laughed till I cried!! Almost soiled myself. Had to pause “Gunsmoke” so I could compose myself. Anyway the Cure!! You might want to do this outside. Rough up infected area with 80 grit wet or dry and squirt a liberal amount of 91% rubbing alcohol on it!! I’ll predict a 1.30 60ft.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Last night when I read this “poop” I laughed till I cried!! Almost soiled myself. Had to pause “Gunsmoke” so I could compose myself. Anyway the Cure!! You might want to do this outside. Rough up infected area with 80 grit wet or dry and squirt a liberal amount of 91% rubbing alcohol on it!! I’ll predict a 1.30 60ft.
AT LEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll