Someday....I need to have......

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If this weather keeps getting crappy fast we'll have snow by holloween and last till late april again. Me No Likey. Heading down to LA Rods James in morn. If its nicer there i think I'll just build a lean to tent in his garage and live off him till may or june.

If James is full up Wristpin Californey has several Good Neighbor Sam's camping spots available , you just have to watch where you walk.:good

Mark

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
If this weather keeps getting crappy fast we'll have snow by holloween and last till late april again. Me No Likey. Heading down to LA Rods James in morn. If its nicer there i think I'll just build a lean to tent in his garage and live off him till may or june.
Brad He's got to motorhome out in his front yard in the loop oh, maybe you just need to give it a little TLC and you can camp out there. If I remember right it's got a tornado drivetrain in it and is front-wheel drive. Big block Oldsmobile! And he probably won't let you borrow his cardboard sign that says willing to tune for
food or beer!:mock

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:shock2 Mad Dog 20/20 that stuff will make you go blind, more like 200 /200:scared2:thud
I'm sure that mr. Phil could tell us some Mad Dog stories? He's been around a long time three-quarters of a century I'm told.