Vaping

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
my irish grandmother made me eat a tablespoon of vapo-rub at night when I was congested...considering I was concussed to unconsciencesness(sp.) 6 times before I graduated high school, that was the least of my worries...

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
When real bad a teaspoon down the throat does work,
Most effective for a bad cold etc is a tablespoon dropped in a bowl of hot water and cover your head and the bowl with a towel and breath in the vapours. A minute a time is about it though.

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
if you see flies on the inside of the windows of a house, don't go in if you don't have to. i have seen young officers puke at a scene.
one of my ex wives told me to strip in the garage and place my suite in a plastic garbage bag. i would love to have a picture of the
dry cleaners when they opened the bag. it is a sweet sour smell you never will forget. jim

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I seen the whole window with flies. He was there for 2 weeks in Mesa Arizona July heat. I knew what I was getting into. Guess who did the cleanup :wacko

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I seen the whole window with flies. He was there for 2 weeks in Mesa Arizona July heat. I knew what I was getting into. Guess who did the cleanup :wacko
no way would i clean up a house. you would have to tear up all the floor boards and replace them. no f ing way. jim