Happy Birthday! quik9r

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Happy birthday. Petepedler was special to me also. I acted as his agent to have Cometic design and put in to production the 348/409 head gaskets. He In turn acted as an agent for Richmond Engines in Canada.

Oct 6, 2009

Here's a news flash. Jim Richmond at Richmond Engines got the official news today the head gaskets are done and we have some coming. They are available in any thickness you want..... (well maybe not available in 1")

Should have the price in a day or two. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can get some.

Let me know what you want !! You'll have better luck ordering them through me rather than Jim...... he's to busy to look after part orders.

We need to say a big thanks to Ray.... (fatride) who was nice enough to lend Cometic his 409 block and a cylinder head and for him being so patient....... It saved us sending one all the way from B.C.

....... And I personally want to thank Jim Richmond in this post on the forum for making it happen !!

Ray, your block and head are ready to be picked up ........ and let me know what you need for head gaskets when you're ready.... I'll make it happen !!

Last edited: