Democraps being very Disrespectful to Trump at the State of the Union

425/409ER

Well Known Member
What a bunch of whiny crybabies. Several groups of kunt women heckling Trump and piglosi making faces behind his back. All those Dummycraps should be so proud of themselves. Wait until the next dummycrap president gets in, turn about is fair play!!!

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Donald Trump did an outstanding job of displaying what's right about America. The light always chases off the darkness, and in doing so it reveals just how dark it is. Calling attention to our outstanding military's achievements was a good way to tweak the left, and giving Rush Limbaugh the highest civilian honor you can receive, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, was a good way to tweak the left to the point of insanity. Another fine job by the Commander in Chief at the expense of the liberal lies.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Donald Trump did an outstanding job of displaying what's right about America. The light always chases off the darkness, and in doing so it reveals just how dark it is. Calling attention to our outstanding military's achievements was a good way to tweak the left, and giving Rush Limbaugh the highest civilian honor you can receive, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, was a good way to tweak the left to the point of insanity. Another fine job by the Commander in Chief at the expense of the liberal lies.
:appl:appl:appl:appl

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well I switched the channel over to Gunsmoke as soon as the Dem rebuttal came on, can't take any more of those a$$ wipes!
:yup Now that’s funny because I done the same exact thing switched it to Gunsmoke on the Democratic rebuttal! They asked Nancy when she was walking off the floor why she ripped up the speech and she said because it was the courteous thing to do. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Psycho freak!!!!!!!!!!

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
:yup Now that’s funny because I done the same exact thing switched it to Gunsmoke on the Democratic rebuttal! They asked Nancy when she was walking off the floor why she ripped up the speech and she said because it was the courteous thing to do. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Psycho freak!!!!!!!!!!
I have been watching a lot of Gunsmoke ever since this impeachment crap began.

bobs409

Administrator
I leave the "programming box" in the OFF position! Nothing worth watching on it anymore and CERTAINLY, not pelosi!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
And here's why the Dem hogs' wear white at these events and I'm afraid I can't go along with their thinking because the color white kind of signifies purity in some uses of the word and most certainly there is no purity here with this group of hogs and didn't Hitlery start bashing women when she started sweating it when she was being investigated?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-suffrage-movement/ar-BBZENHB?ocid=spartandhp

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well Trump survived as everyone thought he would now the $hits gonna start. They need to get a restraining order against the Dems cause this is BS.

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
1bdf2941be9ca5636e68d82f47b9a3402c134cc1083d904cd24446ac54755a04.jpg