Now,the Boy Scouts?

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Well, the local Boy Scout organizations have had to file for bankruptcy to escape being financially ruined by lawsuits by those claiming to have been molested by Scout leaders. Is that really a problem? If so, why?wasn't it five or six years ago that gay organizations targeted the Scouts for not wanting gay scout leaders, fearing that that would result in the molestation of young boys? It seems that any organization that they seek to destroy gets attacked in this fashion. Scout troops used to get sponsored by civic organizations, churches, synagogues, and all manner of right thinking morally correct organizations. Obviously the democrats hate this. I was a Scout, it was sponsored by a religious organization that I wouldn't recommend, but it was a clean living group trying to do the right thing. I still have my Boy Scout Handbook somewhere, a very upstanding and well written volume if one ever existed, containing truths that are still relevant.I still remember the Oath--" On my honor,I will do my best to do my duty to God and my Country,to obey the Scout law, to help other people at all times, and to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight". Obviously not politically correct, but definitely morally superior to the alternative. Also, remember the attributes of a Scout? "A Boy Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind,obedient,cheerful,thrifty, brave, clean and reverent."That should send liberals screaming into the night in abject terror. No wonder they are earmarked by takeover and moral destruction by the left. Liberalism demands total control and authority over everybody else, the destruction of any outside philosophy or doctrinal opinion other than itself, and, rather than seeking the betterment of society, it seeks to subvert or destroy any other opinion. The reason the left hates God so much is because they want to establish themselves as some kind of god. Hasn't worked yet, has it? Amazing that the very thing they are criticizing the Scout organization for is the very thing that they went to court to force upon us.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There is a little story, well a few paragraphs on MSN that headlines, Is there a future for the Boy Scouts. I would like ask them where they were before? And why is there not a story right next to it with the headline, Is there a future for the Catholic Church? The molestation database for clergy goes back a very long time. Take a look some time and see how extensive this database is.

https://bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/PriestDBbylastName-A.html

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
when I was a kid the scout master took jeff into his tent at night, we all knew what was going on...the scoutmaster was QAF...he touched me one time, he'd not try that again...now I see "adventure scouts"...what does that do, teach kids to be pussies...

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
First thing, deviancy isn't a new problem. It's beyond me how the left attempts to elevate it to a protected status. Next thing, that scout leader should have been subjected to a tribunal consisting of at least ten dads with baseball bats for an hour or two. The problem with that type of thing is that if it occurs, how is it dealt with? If parents were more directly involved with their kids activities, the opportunity to do some shameful thing like that wouldn't be able to happen as easily,and this guy would have been found out sooner.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Why hasnt the DMC been sued out of existance? Anyone think that isnt a haven for rapists, pedophiles and other liberal agendas?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The Boy Scout oath spoken to a Demorat would have the same effect as a cross or a wooden stake has on a Vampire . In fact this is the way all Dems should be elected to office after they're sworn in on the Bible take a Cross and see if it burns them when touched.

Mark