L&L Classic Auto - One of the largest Classic Salvage Yards in the U.S.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I sure hope he has the tax docs to prove revenue that show it, and the price of that land is worth what he is asking. I would hate to see it not sale and his relatives get the property and just clear the cars to the crusher to clear and sell the land.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Looks like piles and piles of stuff. Not much in the form of organization and I'm sure their business record shows they don't make $200,000 a year to make such a venture appealing. You would spend months of work to get the place remotely organized and pitch the junk like boat hulls. Just because it was on T.V. doesn't mean its worth anything.

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That is $26250 per acre. That would have to be in a developed area with demand for more development to be worth that. An acre is a little more than 200 ft square. Is there $20000 plus a profit of salvage in each acre?

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
208 ft 9 inches lenght per side.
Could get about 50 units with walking room around them on an acre.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
" An acre is a little more than 200 ft square."

An acre is 43650 square feet.
I almost did the same thing. He listed it as 200 ft square, not 200 square feet, which is around 43300 square ft. However the acre is 208 by 208 ft roughly. I had to read it about 3 times :doh