Maybe this will be last hospital visit for awhile?

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Well been here for 5 days. Procedure went well. When I got back in my room I saw this out of the window. If I knew I was going to live this long I’d have taken better care of my self

View attachment 82694
Hindsight is 2020 El Rat........Think about all the cars you would have.... about how many women you would’ve deflowered........ how much more money you would’ve made........ to change all of the I wish I would haves ....... we do the best we can while we’re here ........Give thanks to God you’ve been doing it as long as you have........And as long as you wake up breathing in the morning....It’s good to have you here El Rat.....!!!!! Get well !!!

Junky

Well Known Member
Where are the pictures of the used parts that were removed, or at least the picture of the bandage/scar?? Get well, and remember that you can't beat on your body, like you beat on your car! A car is a lot easier to fix.

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
good to hear you're on the mend, I know what you mean by spending too much time in hospitals...

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
talk about hospitals, you guys won't believe this story...I brought Gerry's wagon home and the first thing I did was drive it around...valves seemed to be tapping so I figured I'd run the rails...#1 spark plug was super tight, red locktite tight...#3 was unreal...finally I got a 24" breaker bar as my 3/8th socket set gave me no leverage...left hand on the socket to stabilize it and the right to turn the wrench...I pulled with all my might to no avail...shot it with blaster and then proceeded to tear my rotator cuff and my bicep off my shoulder...I had surgery on the 18th and am still sore as hell...that's one story to tell at the pits...