Americans & Guns?????

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
All this bullsh$t is being ginned up by ANTIFA, its not the protesters starting the fire bombing and brick throwing. The real protesters are being highjacked and need to single out the ANTIFA a$$holes (terrorists). They are being backed by the libtards (Sorros etc.) and are trying to get Trump to go all in with the military and that would be a BIG mistake!!

chuckl

Well Known Member
A single person in a mob will do things that she/he would never do as a lone person. It is fear of the consequences (law, church, morality, etc.) that controls him. This group action is called "Mob Mentality." This mentality has a mind of its own. Each person is encouraged and emboldened by the group to engage in more radical actions. It cannot be turned off until it has run it's course, either long or short. Politicos cannot grasp this concept and therefore are unprepared for the onset. They have to relearn the hard lessons, again and again. Police understand this, but are hamstrung by political correctness and civil rights of the mob rioters.

There is an age-old adage: "Beware the fury of a patient man." When triggered, his fury will be surprisingly swift and far reaching, likely to be condemned as excessive. America's patience is running out. :furious

Chuckl

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
A single person in a mob will do things that she/he would never do as a lone person. It is fear of the consequences (law, church, morality, etc.) that controls him. This group action is called "Mob Mentality." This mentality has a mind of its own. Each person is encouraged and emboldened by the group to engage in more radical actions. It cannot be turned off until it has run it's course, either long or short. Politicos cannot grasp this concept and therefore are unprepared for the onset. They have to relearn the hard lessons, again and again. Police understand this, but are hamstrung by political correctness and civil rights of the mob rioters.

There is an age-old adage: "Beware the fury of a patient man." When triggered, his fury will be surprisingly swift and far reaching, likely to be condemned as excessive. America's patience is running out. :furious

Chuckl
Your right about mob mentality and how it spreads when started by one, but that one is Antifa, they are in the crowds solely to start the destruction and get the rest of the protesters started doing the same.

chuckl

Well Known Member
All this bullsh$t is being ginned up by ANTIFA, its not the protesters starting the fire bombing and brick throwing. The real protesters are being highjacked and need to single out the ANTIFA a$$holes (terrorists). They are being backed by the libtards (Sorros etc.) and are trying to get Trump to go all in with the military and that would be a BIG mistake!!
:yup It is a violation of the Constitution to use active military to police the citizens of the USA. This is the duty of the National Guard, when called up for this purpose, by the governors or President. Chuckl

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There are some really good comments and information posted here that I believe to be true. However, I still have to say that once people start rioting, throwing things at the police, burning looting etc., it doesn't matter who, or how little in the group started or did it. When the police arrive and you choose to stay, you are now no longer an innocent protester. You are a combatant and should be delt with accordingly. As soon as this violence started, true lawful protesters would have left. Anyone else still on the streets should be shot. It will seem to be ok to protect these so called innocent protestors until it comes to your town, or your neighborhood. I bet they will not seem so innocent when they are in front of your home or business, or your trapped on a freeway and they are smashing out your windows and assaulting you.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Definitely need to get very tough with these idiots. Should have happened after the first building was violated
When they were in downtown Los Angeles I was hoping they would continue over a couple miles into Korea town, those business owners (Koreans) generally defend their business' with hand guns

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This reminds me of when we had an influx of gangs and the problems they brought back in the 80's and 90's. So many people claimed that the gang members were someone else, or coming from somewhere else. Or the people they knew that were in a gang just got caught up with the wrong people, they were good people. Back then I would tell them that these gang members are their sons and daughters, their mothers and fathers, aunts and uncles, cousins and friends. There was not foreign invasion from outer space or from other countries. We found that with the exception of a few, they were exactly that. They were local people. We make excuses for lots of reasons. Some are because we don't want to face that we may be responsible in some way for the problem. Or we don't want to admit that our family member is a piece of garbage and should go to jail at the minimum. Or we hide behind race, sex, color, religion, etc. Your fellow Americans are in the streets destroying and harming people. They are not from another country or in most cases, even from another town. Now in the background on Fox news I hear how 200 years of slavery is to blame for this. That if we just pay reparations this will all go away. No more hate, no more dwelling on the past, no more affirmative actions, no more diversity classes, nothing. Just give them a cash payment and this all goes away. Really ? Sorry, I don't believe it for one moment.

Last edited:

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:yup It is a violation of the Constitution to use active military to police the citizens of the USA. This is the duty of the National Guard, when called up for this purpose, by the governors or President. Chuckl

well not according to the news right now, Trump is bringing in US Military and there is a provision in the law for him to do this. I hope they bring bullets with them.