Crazy Dog Thread

Deadwolf

Well Known Member
My wife and I had our first dog together for 18+ years. Got her as a puppy. When she passed I promised her we would adopt Senior dogs to give them a loving home till their time finally came. We have so far adopted an 8 year old Sheba and a 14 year old pompom. Each has their problems, but we have all got our routines down.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
I got one of my best dogs as a puppy a "Westy Terrier" we called "LITTLE SHIT " That was the only name she would answer to. When I called her by her real name , she would not come to us. when we called her she wouldn;t come hence the name She made it 17 years
Then we got a "PURE BRED ALL Black German Shepard named"SHADOW " we had her for 12 years .When Shadow passed we got a sheperd Lab / mix mix named "SNOOPY " Se passed after 18 years. We are to old to care for any more dogs. My wife has "M.S" and I have C.O.P.D. We are not able to.Grandpa and Snoopy relaxing 2003.jpgLittle shit & me on the deck 1994.jpgPictureKodak easy share photos 736.jpgPictureKodak easy share photos 724.jpg

:crazy:cheers

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I got one of my best dogs as a puppy a "Westy Terrier" we called "LITTLE SHIT " That was the only name she would answer to. When I called her by her real name , she would not come to us. when we called her she wouldn;t come hence the name She made it 17 years
Then we got a "PURE BRED ALL Black German Shepard named"SHADOW " we had her for 12 years .When Shadow passed we got a sheperd Lab / mix mix named "SNOOPY " Se passed after 18 years. We are to old to care for any more dogs. My wife has "M.S" and I have C.O.P.D. We are not able to.View attachment 82851View attachment 82853View attachment 82855View attachment 82856

:crazy:cheers

My little Calico cat that I had to put to sleep last year and of all the names I called her (which there was quite a few) she preferred being called $hithead that name would always bring her to where ever you were. I still miss that little cat with her little short stripy tail and her feisty personality .:D

Mark

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
How many people said the same thing about getting married again after a divorce, and did it again, and again, and again???????????? Some people are slow learners.........

I can gaurantee there won’t be a second divorce....... cuz ain’t be no days for a second marriage.......:no........but there will ALWAYS be room for another best friend and the love they have to give........ they each have a special place..... just like a child( without the back talk or attitude )...... but there is no replacing my boy..........HootieBC47A2DD-95A2-427B-83B9-3CCD02087901.jpeg

Last edited:

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Been gone for 5 years. He'll be going in the box with me.View attachment 82891
That’s awesome that you had that kind a relationship with your boy....... they can grab your heart .....
I’ve expressed to the people in my life..... who I hope will pull through for me......my wishes, that Hootie’s ashes be put on top of mine, when we’re both gone ......so he can lay on me like he always has .......forever

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I can gaurantee there won’t be a second divorce....... cuz ain’t be no days for a second marriage.......:no........but there will ALWAYS be room for another best friend and the love they have to give........ they each have a special place..... just like a child( without the back talk or attitude )...... but there is no replacing my boy..........HootieView attachment 82880

So tell me Jim where's Hooties band the Blowfish stayin?:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I can gaurantee there won’t be a second divorce....... cuz ain’t be no days for a second marriage.......:no........but there will ALWAYS be room for another best friend and the love they have to give........ they each have a special place..... just like a child( without the back talk or attitude )...... but there is no replacing my boy..........HootieView attachment 82880

Do you still have Hootie Jim?

Mark