Americans & Guns?????

Junky

Well Known Member
Went to look for a new shotgun Sat. almost all the gun shops were closed. Will try again this week as I want a nice pump model.

Back in the summer of 1968, the Ithaca Deerslayer was the shotgun of choice. Back then, when the National Guard came into the towns where there were rioting, they put it down quickly, by using tanks to stop the violence. Protests that are non violent are acceptable, but once they move to violence, they are just as bad as those that they accuse of being criminals.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Read something last night....Kansas City was 1 of 4 cities that had pallets of bricks mysterious delivered.
Somebody building a chimney? Fence or BBQ? Brick and motar store? :D Sure would be nice to find the store that sold them or the person that delivered them. Maybe send a few of those bricks to their homes or business. Or maybe the good people of Kansas City and others could help run those people out of business.

Junky

Well Known Member
Texas Governor Declares State Of Disaster, Allows Feds To Act As State Peace Officers [Breitbart News – May 31]

• Governor Greg Abbott today declared a State of Disaster for all Texas counties in the midst of violent protests that endanger public safety and threaten property loss and damage.
  • “Under this declaration, the Governor has the ability to designate federal agents to serve as Texas Peace Officers.”
  • Shortly after the governor’s announcement, Abbott tweeted that the FBI is deploying tactical teams to “assist state and local law enforcement.”

bobs409

Administrator
I'm thinking if these pallets of bricks were delivered close to where these protests took place I would be trying to find out who delivered them and get some names then the ball busting commences .:bat

Mark

With all the video cameras everywhere these days, it shouldn't take an Einstein to figure it out! Oh wait, we're talking about our leaders. I bet they never even thought of that! :facepalm