ATTN BOB

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I've had a few HF Jack stands that didn't have the forge line ground off enough in between the teeth and they didn't lock completely. A little touch up with a grinder and all is well. Sure would be a terrible hazzard if you weren't paying attention. I'd bet that that is the reason for recall, poor quality control.

55Brodie

Well Known Member
I've had a few HF Jack stands that didn't have the forge line ground off enough in between the teeth and they didn't lock completely. A little touch up with a grinder and all is well. Sure would be a terrible hazzard if you weren't paying attention. I'd bet that that is the reason for recall, poor quality control.
Or the 8 year-old's deer antler was too dull for final machining.

bobs409

Administrator
I think H.F. is a ticking time bomb lately. Whoever is running the show is trying to change what made them successful. Add to all that, things like the above. :doh

I haven't even been to a H.F. in MONTHS!!! Just don't need anything lately I guess. :dunno2

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I think H.F. is a ticking time bomb lately. Whoever is running the show is trying to change what made them successful. Add to all that, things like the above. :doh

I haven't even been to a H.F. in MONTHS!!! Just don't need anything lately I guess. :dunno2

I have not been there in decades. For me, not a big deal. For you :scratch Maybe we all need safe rooms :D