Chicks

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thank you Gav!!!
Australians are the Greatest!
Hey Wristpin,
Seeing that it is a special day for you guys I’ll go easy on you:confused
But us “New Zealander’s” or better known as “Kiwi’s” have been known to take a little exception (kind of) to being called Australians :grumble (no offence Grub, well maybe just a little :haha).
But we are mighty resilient and get over it pretty quickly, like in a decade or so:mock and hold no grudges and wouldn’t even entertain the thought of saying, this is all fine my Canadian friend EH :teehee.

But seriously, all the very best for a great day and may the flag fly high & proud.

Gav

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Wristpin,
Seeing that it is a special day for you guys I’ll go easy on you:confused
But us “New Zealander’s” or better known as “Kiwi’s” have been known to take a little exception to being called Australians :grumble (no offence Grub, well maybe just a little :haha).
But we are mighty resilient and get over it pretty quickly, like in a decade or so:mock and hold no grudges and wouldn’t even entertain the thought of saying, this is all fine my Canadian friend EH :teehee.

But seriously, all the very best for a great day and may the flag fly high & proud.

Gav

An honest mistake by Wristpin. After all, it didn't involve Harley parts or questionable sex practices. I say we give him a pass this time :good