Riots Tonight

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Tell em to stick it. Let the businesses use their insurance that they've been paying for and what's left sue the state.

Mark

blown55409

Well Known Member
The 27year old guy drove down, the wrong way, an off ramp to get to them. He was hunting. I don’t indorse this, but some would say, the tree of liberty......

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Play stupid games and win stupid prizes there's all kinds of nutty people out here and just like its wrong to loot , burn it happens anyway and there could be someone that has your number and there looking to punch it.

Mark

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
107440076_1580365442123901_6130397411723473564_n.jpg

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
What do i say! How do i say it! And i mean this with total respect to you all.
As i have said before and i'm sure others outside of the States would agree with me when i say that i have ALWAYS been inspired by what America stood for and our love for being able to visit the land of the FREE.
To read, see and hear what you good bast_ards have had to endure over the past weeks is just saddening to say the least. The shit that the innocent have had go through because of the non thinking of a couple of officers is unbelievable and the whole racism thing has completely been turned on its head.
As i have commented in other areas of social media, that people now are not protesting, they are hiding behind this now to cause mayhem and destruction without being held accountable to it. The senseless loss of life of police officers, the beatings and killings of innocent bystanders is just beyond comprehensible to watch.
The bull_shit with history been torn from it's footings from mother earth and the lack of intervention to stop all of this is saddening.
Like covid wasn't enough to turn the world upside down and to destroy our travel to the US this.

My heart really goes out to you all and pray that some normality is restored soon rather than later.

I'm not really sure what else i can say without possibly starting offend because of how i really feel. so i will say nothing more than Thoughts and Prayers to you all and for a country to get back to it's superpower reckoning.

Gav
G' Day Mate very well said Gav :bow:bow:bow