Chinese Coronavirus

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well guys in Columbia Missouri they passed an ordinance that if you are in public general areas or inside of a business you have to wear a mask! I’m hoping this mask will work because it’s comfortable and it’s on topic!:good besides this is the only one I feel comfortable with that will work. .....:winner78D687BA-83BD-4ACC-A8CF-F64B3F007388.jpeg

bobs409

Administrator
Some of these places are taking things too far IMO. I was just at Harbor Freight and they have a plexi-glass screen up AND a table in front of the counter so you have to stand back 3' from it! WTH!??

At Walmart the other day to find they closed off the main entrance and making everyone go in the grocery end but you also have to walk around a big long fence to get there! WTH???? We are all wearing the damn masks, what is the point of all this????? Is it the zombie apocalypse we are dealing with? :zombie

You get in after all this and find they are sold out of what you went in for anyway! :facepalm

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Some of these places are taking things too far IMO. I was just at Harbor Freight and they have a plexi-glass screen up AND a table in front of the counter so you have to stand back 3' from it! WTH!??

At Walmart the other day to find they closed off the main entrance and making everyone go in the grocery end but you also have to walk around a big long fence to get there! WTH???? We are all wearing the damn masks, what is the point of all this????? Is it the zombie apocalypse we are dealing with? :zombie

You get in after all this and find they are sold out of what you went in for anyway! :facepalm

I have two thoughts on what you say Bob. At Harbor Freight they don't want you mixing your Kracker germs with their KungFlu germs ya have to keep those germs pure ya know .You'll throw the Dems plan back a few weeks if you go diluting their plan to overthrow & destabilize the States economy.

And I think Wally World is only trying to make you exercise some before you enter the store they want to have you thinking about food while you shop in groceries.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Ok JED you lifted this from the D Rats didn't ya? Because the D Rats are all about dismantling anything that has to do with Christmas mainly about the birth of the Savior because the Serpents don't want to have to tell their kids about that part because their Big Daddy Satan prohibits it. They got rid of the Ten Commandments , Nativity sets and now their George Soros funded mob is after the cross and statues of Jesus and setting some churches on fire. I would like to see the big Guy up there settle up with these idiots when their doing this crap nothing big maybe a lightening bolt or two.:D

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

Sick of searching for stuff. Amazon deliveres to my door. Mask rules are for where the sun don't shine.