Chinese bat virus

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
How come “they” always publish # of cases and deaths but never # of recoveries?
Maybe reconsider your source of information. Each time they bring it up here in Iowa, we get half a dozen metrics from Iowa and surrounding states including recovered, projected future infections, number in hospitals, number in the ICU, number on ventilators and such. To the rest of the nation Iowa is considered a hot spot but not here. Our Governor is acting like everything is hunky dory.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Michigan says the amount of recoveries that were over 30 days from being Diagnosed of having COVID-19 is a recoveries.
problem is not all deaths are caused outright from COVID-19, so after 30 days and that someone is still in the hospital that passes away it’s counted as a probable, not outright. Guess it’s all about what the blood test shows.
its just crazy.
Dave

alaska gasser

Well Known Member
We had 2 customers come in last week that went for voluntary testing. Their information was taken and then they waited. After 1 1/2 hours they left. Three days later they were contacted and told they had tested positive. After laughing at the guy, they told him they left without being tested so that wasn't possible. He said thanks and would take them off the list. How much of this is going on and how wrong are the official numbers?

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Michigan says the amount of recoveries that were over 30 days from being Diagnosed of having COVID-19 is a recoveries.
problem is not all deaths are caused outright from COVID-19, so after 30 days and that someone is still in the hospital that passes away it’s counted as a probable, not outright. Guess it’s all about what the blood test shows.
its just crazy.
Dave
Kind of splitting hairs worrying about whether any deaths related to Covid-19 are "caused outright". Are you splitting the same hairs when the flu statistics are given from previous years? We all hear how the flu kills more people... Do you hold the same worry that the flu numbers are inflated? I've looked back at "flu" on the search bar for this page and haven't seen anyone on here concerned about inflated flu numbers. The real problem is the focus isn't on the dead bodies piled up in refrigerated semi trailers provided by the Government or families not being able to hold their loved ones hands as they die alone. You are someones son, husband, father, grandfather, uncle... Should you be worrying about such an irrelevant issue? No one was there to hold my great aunts hand when she died in a nursing home alone. Not looking for sympathy here, everyone will know someone personally that has died by the time this is over. Hate to say it boys but life and death has no political party. Joke and poke fun at what we hear and see but not one person who has died is laughing and joking with you about Covid-19. Maybe I'm too young at 43 to understand as most of you are older than I am but when you are gone some day (god forbid anyone leaves us too soon) I'll probably still be here telling future generations what it was like to live through this. Our focus should be how do we all get through this because splitting hairs and telling jokes and stories isn't saving lives.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
We had 2 customers come in last week that went for voluntary testing. Their information was taken and then they waited. After 1 1/2 hours they left. Three days later they were contacted and told they had tested positive. After laughing at the guy, they told him they left without being tested so that wasn't possible. He said thanks and would take them off the list. How much of this is going on and how wrong are the official numbers?
I'm going to call your "2 customers" liars, but a fun story. You can't go in and simply give information, walk out and get any kind of test result. Go in yourself and see how they actually set up such testing. The tagging of vials is set up in such a way that there is a back up for a back up and if your vial tags don't match your paperwork tags (which are applied right in front of you) then you get no papers/testing or results. Go in to get your blood drawn and watch them place multiple tags on the papers and vials at the same time to ensure point of contact is direct. Seen my wife get tested for Covid-19 just before her breast cancer surgery, its all handled just like blood vial tagging. Still a fun story though.

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Can you image a news station that tells just good news? I think we would all change the channel if we don't get our high speed chase updates! :burnout "They almost got away, until they lost control". :driver
imagine one yes, seeing one is a very different story...news isn't usually good as of late...

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

I have no trouble believing this the way the medical system is reporting statiscics. They left without a blood test and tested.positive?

My Aunt died last month at 92. The cause of death listed...covid. Actually she had quit eating like old people sometimes do at the end of their lives. Then there's the problem with 36% if the tests being bogus. In the past there was no agenda to sway flu results.

By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths of the people who get the virus, recover. About one to two-tenths of one percent who get the virus, die. Most of them have other medical problems. Did you catch that ? Less than 1/2 of a percent die.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Not Republican or Democrat, just food for thought.

Something to think about….

The US Population is 330,000,000 and in 5 months the number of deaths was 130,000. The number of deaths as a percent of the population is 0.03939 %, compared to the number of cancer cases diagnosed in 2019 (1,762.450) and 607,000 deaths.

This doesn’t seem far fetched because it is happening before our eyes

A very well-orchestrated plan, or an unimaginable set of events that just fell into place ... with the United States front and center. You tell me!!

Scare people with a virus, force them to wear masks and place them in quarantine.

Count the number of deaths every second of every day, in every News Headline. By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths of the people who get the virus, recover. About one to two-tenths of one percent who get the virus, die. Most of them have other medical problems. Did you catch that ? Less than 1/2 of a percent die.

Close businesses = 35,000,000+ instantly unemployed.

Remove entertainment and prohibit Recreation; Closing parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.

No dating. No touching. Isolate people. Dehumanize them.

Close Temples and Churches, prohibit worship. Create a vacuum and let depression, anxiety, hopelessness, and desperation set in.

Then... ignite hatred and civil unrest, creating Civil War.

Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals.

Send in Antifa to vandalize property, as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law, Riot, Loot and Attack all Law Enforcement, but tell the government to order a stand-down.

Then... Defund Law Enforcement and abolish Police. We are all being played by those who want to destroy America! This is how you destroy a Nation from within and in a very short order. Will it work, I guess that depends on you and me.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Remember the last year, of Obunghole's reign.:doh Countless video's of Military vehicle's, being delivered via rail car's. Coffin's piled up sky high, in certain states. Rumors of WalMarts closing, to become POW camps. We even were led to believe, NATO soldier's were on our soil, armed and ready. The shit happening Now, could be related. :dunno I hope our President, means what he says, about stopping the BS. Send in the Military, and replace the rubber bullets, with real one's. :appl

bobs409

Administrator
That bastard should be strung up until he sings out ALL the nasty little secrets he's hiding! (no, not that he's married to a dude and that he likes to service old white men in the Chicago bath houses, we already know those ones) :D

obama was this country's downfall it appears to me. I never trusted that bastard and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't behind a lot of the current goings on.